If you lack the time to go to the gym, then buy your equipment! If you have enough space, you may think of getting yourself an exercising bike or treadmill for cardio-vascular health training. If you don't do cardio and support your body with an extra boost of protein, you might gain mass of muscle however, you will also gain some belly-fat. That also depends on what you eat, however, usually people who skip cardio may face this problem. Sometimes, they do the cardio workout after they gained enough muscle structure. That requires a strict plan. However, in short, if you don't want to go to the gym or other places than your home or working place, then get your own trainer equipment.
Rebel Sports Catalogue offers Pro-form, NordicTrack, and WaterRower products with the promotions of savings. You can save $400 on WaterRower. That's an exciting deal, to be honest. Visit pg 4-5 for battle ropes that will cost 30% cheaper this month.
- Proform Power 525i Treadmill $999 pg 1
- Garmin Forerunner 245 Music Watch $549
- Proform HIIT Trainer Lite 5.9 $999
- Proform CardioHIIT Trainer $1499 - save $1000 pg 2
- NordicTrack C1650 Treadmill $2499 - save $1000
- NordicTrack C990 Treadmill $1999 - save $1000
- Proform 320CSX Bike $499 pg 3
- NordicTrack GX 4.4 Pro Exercise Bike $699
- WaterRower A1 S4 Select Rower $999
- Celsius 9M Battle Rope $62.99 pg 4
I find recovery products so unnecessary. Just don't buy them. Another thing that is useless is yoga pants or fancy sports clothing. All you need is a comfortable track pants, t-shirt and a shoe. These are already in the catalogues that have sports products. Don't make it hard to exercise. Just buy things that are cost-effective and act immediately because you are out of time.