Confectionery products, half price dry food and coffee are viewable on pg 12. Snacks that you can find on Woolworths Catalogue 1 – 7 March covered a large variety heavily consisting of your favourite brands and new items. Tictac Berries or mixers is on sale. Find Lindt chocolate, M&M’s, Nestle and more brands in-store or online. You will end up with a lot of savings at Woolworths.
- Tic Tac singles or mixers 24g $1.30
- Cadbury medium bars 30-60g – half – $1
- Extra Gum 27g 2/$3
- Lindt Excellence blocks 100g $3
- Mars Large M&M’s or Maltesers 250-345g $5
- Nestle Smarties bunny 100g $4
- Lindt Easter Egg Bags 80-140g 2/$10
You can find half prices of some breakfast food and coffee on pg 13. Check out some snacks on pg 14. See Arnott’s Tim Tam half price and real iced tea on sale on pg 14. Pay only $5 for 2 real iced tea 1.25L at Woolworths. Ice cream, convenient food and all the help you need when you lack of time for cooking are on sale on pg 16&17. Make your shopping list before you go to store this weekend.
- Peters drumstick 475 – 490mL pk 4/6 $3.99 – save $4 pg 16
- Streets paddle pop 680/710mL pk 10 or
Peters Maxibon 620mL pk 4 $5 ea
- Patties party pack 1.25L $6.75 – half pg 17
- Birds Eye oven bake fish $4.39 – half
More from this catalogue:
– Dairy products and Chobani yogurt on pg 18-19.
– Fresh products, watermelon and raspberries on sale; pg 20-21.
– Deli and bakery, cookies, salami, sausage on sale; pg 22-23
– Fresh meat deals and beef rump steak priced at $20 kg; pg 24
– Gluten Free products like weet-bix, vege chips pg 25.