You should see new Easter eggs on new Target Catalogue. It contains heavily chocolate, candy and other confectionery products. Chocolate bunny by Lindt, Cadbury bags, Ferrero Rocher chocolates and more are heavily shown on the new catalogue. Also giftable products are featured. For example books make a great gift as classical choices. DVDs and Blu-Ray movies by Target Catalogue are viewable on pg 8-9. This retailer has a holiday toy catalogue currently and it is valid until 30 April. In this catalogue published today, you can find toys. Check out pg 10-13 for dolls, Play-Doh, Hot Wheels cars, and more toys. Game sale including PS4 console, video games, Nintendo Switch and more, is available on the catalogue.
Easter Bunny and Cadbury eggs on cover page, and pg 2-3;
- Red tulip elegant rabbit 200g $5
- Cadbury Dairy Milk 110g $3
- Cadbury Marvellous creations bunny $4.50
- The Fabulous Food Company Milk chocolate hollow egg $3 pg 2
- Bunny with beanies $2
- Milk chocolate truffle Easter hunt bag $5
- Milk chocolate share pack 455g $10
- Decorated chocolate hollow eggs $5 pg 3
- Milk chocolate hollow egg with bow $10
- Giant milk chocolate hollow egg 1 kg $20
Easter bunny is symbol of Easter. It brings Easter eggs and teach children how to be a good kid. Easter bunny brings toys and candies in his basket. It's Germany originated figure, and it was firstly created by "De Ovis Paschalibus" in 1682. (Georg Franck Von Franckenau). Originally, eggs were the food to stay away during the fast of Lent. They are used as decorations. The idea behind colouring eggs, is decorating your home with colours of Spring. One thing always remains same; only all kids must have gifts in holidays !