Italian fashion of activewear should be a nice touch in the Target Catalogue which is a source for savvy shoppers who like to save on all items they shop. Mostly, there is a good chance to strike a good deal on all products particularly in such categories. Target Fila products are subtle and retro reminding sportswear that I would perfectly enjoy both in the occasions of casual and sportive activities. Fila is never completely Millenial nor it's a boring classical brand. With the ultimate result that is a combination of Target's usual understanding of activewear and Fila's current design, I believe this is something for all ages and school can be a place to wear these as well. My personal favourite is crew sweat and trackpants match on pg 13. Blue, red and white patterns got me in the first place but what's more, is the aura that is emitted from the classical soul of that combination. Just look at the Target Fila sale on this catalogue to understand what I am talking about.
- Fila Retro Branded Logo Cap - White $15 pg 12
- Fila Zoey Crew Jumper - Black/Pink Camo $39
- Fila Zoey Leggings - Black/Pink Camo $35
- Fila Isabella Crew Neck Jumper $18.75
- Fila Webbed Logo Backpack - Grey Marle $40
- Fila Zoey Trackpants - Black/Pink Camo $39
- Fila Retro Stripe Backpack $40 pg 13
- Fila Retro Stripe Backpack - Navy Blue $40
- Fila Liam Jumper $35
- Fila Webbed Logo Cap - Grey Marle $15
- Fila Retro Stripe Camera Bag - Navy Blue $30
- Fila Webbed Logo Crossbody Bag - Grey Marle $30
You can also find the indoor fitness products of Fila. For example, buy Magnetic Exercise Bike for $120 at Target this week. More is available on pg 14-15. I also recommend you to use Fitbit trackers to stay connected with your activity and take notes. It'll motivate you to stay loyal to your program.