Woolworths begins a new week with a lot of good deals like half prices of grocery, Marve Heroes super discs, fresh products and many more beauties you can enjoy while saving more money. Woolworths and like-class catalogues are perfect tools to achieve huge savings. On cover page 4 popular items are half priced. Beverage and snacks are also 1/2 priced on pg 7. New products from Doritos and Premium are also in the list of specials of catalogue of Woolies.
They got international food on pg 15. Don’t miss out Wokka noodles, and other products like crumbs and coconut milk. Frozen food, convenient quick food offers are featured in the latest catalogue of this supermarket.
- Moccona Classic freeze dried coffee 200g $9 pg 1
- Campbell’s real stock varieties 1L $1.99
- OGX Shampoo or conditioner 385mL $9
- Arnott’s Shapes 160-190g $1.50
Check out Marvel Heroes Super Discs;
- Super Discs completer case $5 pg 2
- Lanyard kit $5
- Super Discs collector’s tin $7
- Super Discs collector’s pouch $3
- Devondale shredded cheese 600g $7 pg 3
- Vanish Napisan Gold Oxi Action or Crystal white 2kg – half price – $9.99
Fresh, juicy, good looking Aussie fruits and vegs are featured on pg 4-5. Check out Aussie apples priced at $4.50, Aussie grapes that are sold for only $3 kg ! They have washed white poato 2 kg packs and new season’s Australian Grown orange. Good old fashion half prices of beverage deals are available on pg 7.
- Frantelle spring water 24x600mL $6 pg 7
- Pepsi, Solo or Schweppes cans 30x375mL $14.25
- Fantastic rice crackers or delites 100g $.97
- Lipton Ice Tea $1.89
- Kinder Bueno chocolate or white bar 39-43g $1
Find your favourite snacks on pg 6. Smith’s chips, 2L coke, and low price always are featured on that page. Arnott’s arrowroot or nice biscuits can be purchased for half. Only $1 each ! New deals on pg 8-9 are Doritos, Premium, Mother Energy Drink and more snacks or beverage. You can check out 1/2 prices of Edgell corn, MasterFoods, Continental Pasta, Bertolli Olive oil, are available on pg 10. Prices of Heinz products were dropped ! Check out pg 11 for the details about these products.
- Doritos Corn chips 150-170g $2.50 pg 8
- Nabisco premium crispbread 400g $2.50
- Mother Energy Drink 4x500mL $5.47 pg 9
- Bertolli Olive oil 370mL $3.49
- Edgell Corn 420g $.88
- MasterFoods Finishing sauce or gravy 160-165g $132
- Continental pasta&sauce value pack 145g /
Rice value pack 180-190g $1.44
Celebrate Anzac Day with buying Aussie products. You can see opening hours of Woolworths on 25th April. Half prices of Dr Oetker and more products from frozen selection are highlighted on pg 16. See Lean Cuisine and more frozen food on pg 17. Ice cream, frozen seafood, Leggo’s products are also viewable on pg 18-19.
- Four ‘N Twenty traditional pies 700g pk 4 $4 pg 16
- Patties Tiny party pies 750g $4
- Steggles frozen chicken breast tenders 375-400g $3.90
- Papa Giuseppi’s crust or stuffed crust pizza 460-480g $4
Italian food is on the rise among fridge food. Check out pg 20-21 for dairy products like Chobani yogurt variety, Moove milk, spreadable breakfast food and more. Sweets and Low price always deals are featured. Meat and seafood are viewable on pg 22-23. Don’t miss out new prices of BBQ packs, steak, prawns, salmon and other packaged seafood. Deli meat is on pg 24. Healthy packaged meals of Delicious Nutritious can be purchased for lowered prices. Pay only $12 for 2. Half prices of packaged bread and muffins are on pg 26. Earn Woolworths points with your purchases on groceries and fuel or liquor. From pg 28 you can browse non-food deals like personal care and household products.