A lot of options to enjoy the summer's last months are available on Woolworths Catalogue. A new picnic class food products are important categories of this week's catalogue. Buy chicken kebabs 375g by Woolworths COOK made with the RSPCA approved chicken for only $6 on Wednesday. More variety of these kebabs are also on the same page. This post contains affiliate links which means you can click on the products to go to the page where they are purchasable. Find beef, steak, tomato sauce, and more grill party foods on the same pages. Woolies has a fine selection of ice cream, too. On pg 2-3, they prepared a nice product range consisting of products like Bulla Creamy classic sandwiches, drumsticks, fruit bars, and organic products.
- Peters Drumstick 475-490ml Pk 4/6 $4.20 pg 2
- Bulla Creamy Classics Sandwiches 569-600ml Pk 4 $4.25
- Proud & Punch Sticks 400-620ml Pk 6/8 $4
- Woolworths Kaleslaw Kit 350g $4.50 pk pg 4
- Australian Beef Porterhouse Steak $25 kg
- Thawed Extra Large Aussie Green King Prawns $26 kg pg 5
- Woolworths COOK Chicken Kebab 375g Varieties with RSPCA Approved Chicken $6 ea
Fresh Specials and Woolworths Catalogue Summer Deals
The specials including Aussie fruits and vegetables are yours to see on pg 6&7. These aisles of the supermarket looks promising with a new group of seasonal products. Buy Aussielueberries for only $2.50. The deals on meat, chicken, seafood products are next to them. Cod fillets, Steggles family roast whole chicken, and more products. Beak & Sons gourmet sausage will cost $6.50 this week.
- Thawed Extra Large Cooked Aussie Tiger Prawns $29 pg 8
- Steggles Family Roast Whole Chicken $3.70 kg pg 9
- Woolworths Homestyle Burgers 500g 20% off $5.60
- Australian Lamb Leg Roast $11.50 kg
- Chicken Garlic Kiev – From the Deli $1.30 pg 10
- KR Castlemaine Hungarian Salami – Mild or Hot – Sliced or Shaved – From the Deli $28 kg
- Mr Kipling Cake Slice Varieties Pk 6 $2 pk pg 11
Woolworths Freezer and Fridge Foods
One of the things that make people read Woolworths Catalogue is the simple meal recipe page. Every week they highlight one of the recipes but there are dozens of more of these recipes on this page. If you like to stock up some frozen foods such as pizza, meals, party foods, chips, and more, I recommend you to browse pg 13 of this catalogue for they have new half-price deals. Get some probiotics, too. Yogurt is something that makes even vegans think twice. It's a protein source, very good for your digestive system.
Woolworths Catalogue half-price deals from these categories:
- Ocean Chef Salmon Parcels 280g $5 pg 13
- Chobani Fit Yogurt Pouch 140g $1.12 pg 14
- Nudie Juice 2 Litre – Excludes Gold Varieties $5.20 pg 14
- Dairyworks Grated Cheese 250g, Slices 200g, Blocks 180-210g or Cheese and Crackers Pk 4 120g $4 pg 15
- D’Orsogna Deli Fresh Sliced Meats 80-100g $2.50
Check out Back to School Deals from Woolworths Pantry and Grocery Sale
One of the reasons to browse this catalogue can be the lowered prices and new products of the back to school sales. They are like annual sales in these major supermarket catalogues and you can find lunch foods, food storage products, drink bottles, and similar items. Moreover, Woolies offers great deals on grocery products including breakfast food such as cereals.
- Red Island Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 Litre $8 pg 19
- Heinz Baked Beans 300g $1
- Greenseas Tuna 95g $1
- Nature Valley Crunchy Bars 252g Pk 6 $2.75 pg 20
- Pureharvest Coco Quench or Almond Quench 1 Litre $1.75 pg 21
- Kellogg’s All-Bran Original 530g or Special K Fruit & Nut Medley 430g $3
- Jordans Crispy Oat Clusters or Granola 500-750g $3.50
Celebrate Lunar New Year with some delicious Asian foods which can cost a lot cheaper than you would imagine. This week, you have those options on pg 22 of the new Woolworths Catalogue.