British food with the authenticity of the presentation and favourite snacks. Some snacks of the British are pretty similar to Australian products. For example, you have Smith's chips, McVitie's assorted digestives that are both what are familiar with. These are in fact classic British snacks as the ALDI suggests. Not only snacks, but you can also find fantastic sauces for your meals. You also have mint sauce in this part of the catalogue.
To use those sauces, you need to have decent kitchenware. Cast Iron products are unbeatable when it comes to style and durability. They are the best without a doubt. The only thing negative about the cast iron products is that they are much heavier. You can find modern cookware on pg 12. Use that frypan to cook your meat. Cast iron products capture the heat and allow you to cook at a much higher temperature than steel products. That way, you can easily cook your meat. I recommend lamb chops. Just salt them prior to leaving them on your cast iron fry pan. More kitchen products are also available in the ALDI supermarket this week.
- Cast Iron saucepan 16cm $19.99 pg 12
- Spoon rest or utensil holder $7.99
- Cast Iron frypan or griddle 26 cm $17.99
- Enamel stock pot 11L $19.99
- Cast Iron French pan 3.2L $24.99
- Professional style frying pan 28cm $19.99 pg 13
- Cast Iron trivets $7.99
- Mini casserole dish 2pk or mini baking dish 2pk $2.99
- Roll-up dish drying rack $9.99 pg 14
- Freezer container sets $6.99
- Microwave sets $2.69
- Tea Towel 3 pack $4.99
- Lock & Lock pantry storage 20 pieces set $49.99
- Tufted decorator mat $9.99
British sausages, beef, and recipes of the pies are available in the ALDI's official page. Learn how to make Scotch eggs. They look delicious. You can also make brioche and butter pudding this week with the assistance of ALDI.