Coles promotes meat products as specials on pg 22. They will be awesome bonus voucher products for the rest of the week. Sausage types, chili salami, deli meat and packaged products are going to be available in this catalogue. You’ll be able to shop deli meat on pg 23. Down down prices are valid for bakery and dairy items. Gluten Free Simson’s pantry black rice wraps will cost $6 saving $1 of yours. Coles bakery crissants is a down down deal and it’s been dropping since September 2016. It costs $2.50 now. Coles 5 pack slices is a similar deal and it’ll cost $5 for 500g package. Coles bakery loaf, bakery rolls have also been dropping since July 2017.
Get Bonus Voucher for these purchases:
- Primo Kransky 2 Pack 250g $4
- Primo Premium Selection 80g-100g $3
- Primo Short Cut or Pansize Bacon 750g
- Tip Top Café Raisin Toast 650g $3.50 pg 24
- Coles Free Range Eggs 12 Pack 700g $4.20 pg 25
- Yoplait Flavoured Yoghurt 6x175g $5
- Farmers Union Greek Style Yogurt 950g-1kg $5
- Lilydale Free Range Hot Roast Chicken $10
- Elco Dodoni Feta $18/kg.
A primary source for all type of groceries that are expected to be on sale. Coles Catalogue is a perfect source to find Easter products as well. Don’t skip this catalogue, follow our page on Facebook and get more posts.