Ferrero Rocher, Pepsi Max and more products on the cover page will be purchasable for half prices. This is a mixture of the best products on sale. Go to snacks range of Coles for the details. CC’s chips, Thins potato chips, V8 juice, Schweppes, Cadbury Favourites, Grain Waves chips, Sakata rice, and many more products will be available at Coles supermarket this week. It’s possible to save the maximum amount you can achieve. Use all the weekly catalogues to profit. Another half price range is available on pg 3. Coke will be on sale. Coca-Cola soft drink, Fanta, will be sold at lowered prices.
Save on breakfast food this week. Nutri-Grain, Special K original and Coco pops. Kids, in particular, need to have a strong breakfast before they start a day. Otherwise, they would feel tired and exhausted at the end of the day. Many people reportedly said this. After they started to have a good breakfast each working day, it’ll lead only to more efficient days.
- Pepsi, Solo or Schweppes Soft Drink 24x375mL $10.50
- Ferrero Rocher Chocolates Gift Box 16 Pack 200g $6.30
- Pringles Potato Chips 134g $2
- Rexona Antiperspirant 250mL $3.50
- Mars M&M’s, Maltesers or Pods 140g-180g $2.12
- Cold Power Laundry Liquid 2 Litre or Powder 2kg $7.90
- H2Coco Coconut Water 330mL $1.42 pg 3
- Campbell’s V8 Juice 1.25 Litre $2.30
- Schweppes Mineral Water or Mixers 1.1 Litre $1
- Golden Circle Tetra Fruit Drink 1 Litre $1
- Cadbury Medium Bars 30g-60g or Kinder Bueno Bars 39g-43g $1
- Sakata Rice Crackers 90g-100g $1.16
Specials of Coles covered Heinz sauces. Go to pg 9 for a brief look. More half prices on pantry products this week. Rice, dressings, olive oil and more. Twinings breakfast tea will cost only $7! That’s 80 packs. Olive oil of La Espanola will be only $4.50 (1/2 prices). Catalogues already started to have Christmas products in their contents. This week at Coles, Cadbury dairy milk, Mars Celebrations, Lindt Linder, Ferrero Rocher chocolate variety will be appeared as the Christmas treat sale.See all these Christmas products on pg 13-18. Fresh produce and Aussie products on pg 19-20. Bakery and deli with a delicious selection of products will appear on the pg 21-22. Coles Specials like Beretta Matonella Prosciutto on pg 23. See frozen range of Coles with the great prices you will like.
- Birds Eye SteamFresh or Stir Fry Vegetables 750g-850g $4 pg 25
- Birds Eye SteamFresh Plus Vegetables 400g $4
- Streets Blue Ribbon Gelateria 900mL or Blue Ribbon Tub 1.25 Litre, Paddle Pop 10 Pack, Magnum 4 Pack-6 Pack or Golden Gaytime 4 Pack $5 ea
- Nanna’s Frozen Fruit Pie 450g $2.85 pg 26
- Streets Magnum Tub 440mL $6
- Coles Cheesecake 450g $3
- Bulla Creamy Classic Ice Cream 2 Litre or Sandwich 4 Pack $5
- Steggles Chicken Breast Tenders 375g-385g $3.90 1/2 pg 27
- SFC Take Home Boneless Bucket 600g $8.25
- Quorn Meat Free Soy Free Mince 300g $3.10 ea
More deli products, Spring entertaining on pg 29-30. Starting on pg 30, browse the catalogue for personal care products, household supplies and the new sales on chemicals. Coles Catalogue is possible to follow on social media.