Thins potato chips of 175g pack will cost half at Coles. Find three more products that are half-price deals on the first page of Coles Catalogue 11 - 17 July. Lamb forequarter chops is a popular meat product that will cost $12/kg! Have your snacks ready for the games. Cadbury favourites, Mars, Nestle KitKat, Red Rock Deli chips are also half-price products. Find more ½ prices on the snacks sale on pg 3-4. Much more like these products are going to be available in Coles supermarket next week. The deals are starting to be valid on Wednesday. Coca-Cola packs, TimTam, Mount Franklin and more beverage products are available for lower prices this week.
Snickers and Mars packs will cost only $6 for 2. Lindt Mini pralines, Kirks soft drink, Arnott's Mint slice chocolate biscuits, The Natural Chip Co. potato chips are among the products on pg 6-7. You can save on products like Arnott's tiny teddy in the snack sale by Coles. Almond Breeze, LCM's, Coco Pops, Nestle Milo and Nutri-Grain products are all on sale.
Furthermore, the categories of Coles are designed so that you can have all the needs for the whole week. Pantry food is also at half prices. Besides some breakfast food are also in this category. The juice lab pressed juice, Dairylea cheese slices, Activia Yoghurt, Vegemite, Bega Peanut butter and more delicious favourites.
½ prices in snacks :
- Thins Potato Chips 175g $1.60
- Four 'N Twenty Grass Fed Angus Beef Pies 760g or Angus Craft Beer Pies 700g $4.32
- Continental Cup a Soup 40g-75g or Pasta & Sauce 85g-120g $1
- Huggies Nappy Pants Bulk 24 Pack-29 pack $8.50
- McVities Digestives Biscuits 300g-400g $1.85 pg 2
- Red Rock Deli Potato Chips Special Reserve 150g $2.25
- Cadbury Favourites Gift Box 540g $9.50
- Peckish Rice Crackers 100g $1.10 pg 3
- Pringles Potato Chips 134g $2
- Mars Maltesers 360g, M&M’s Peanut 440g or Celebrations Boxed Chocolates 300g $5 pg 5
- Mars Maltesers, Bites or Pods 140g-160g $2.12
- Almond Breeze Original Long Life Milk 1 Litre $1.25 pg 9
- Kellogg’s LCMs 132g-138g $2
- Don All Natural Ham 100g $1.75
Pantry Food like Campbell's real stock, beef straganoff, Kellogg's special K, Nescafe Cappucino and other ones are available on pg 12-13. Restock your needs with the new prices of Coles Catalogue. Uncle Ben's microwave rice is only $2. John West Tuna of 425g can is $4.50. Sirena Tuna will cost $2.15 for 95g can. Find more like these in the pantry sale. Some people like packaged healthy food. Oats are a reliable source of nutrition for vegetarians, too. If you like to consume products like those, I recommend you to visit pg 15 for a good price. Be Natural cereal of 405-415g will be $2.65! Up&Go liquid breakfast, Vitasoy soy milk, Queen vanilla essence and more products are featured products.
- Plumrose Cocktail Franks 400g $2.07 pg 11
- Gold’n Canola 4 Litre $9
- Maharajah’s Choice Basmati Rice 5kg $8.75
- Cadbury Real Chocolate Melts 225g $2.09
- Sanitarium Weet-Bix Gluten Free 375g $2.50
- Espressotoria Vittoria Espresso Coffee Capsules 12 Pack $4.20
- Leggo’s Pasta Sauce 490g-500g $1.50
- John West Salmon Tempters 95g $1.15
- Freedom Foods XO Crunch 285g $2
- Be Natural Cereal 405g-415g $2.65 pg 15
- Sanitarium Up & Go Liquid Breakfast 3x250mL $3
Ice cream, package food, simple meals, and awesome tasty things are available on pg 20-21. Birds Eye Oven bake and more products are on sale. Pay only half for that product and more. Steggles chicken breast tenders is another deal that offers half price. A recipe for Tagliatelle with beef ragu is readable on pg 24. Beef chuck casserole steak is available at Coles. Australian grown product will cost only $11.95/kg. Down down deal on Chicken breast schnitzel that is only $9/pk. The deli food is another story in this catalogue. You might like the smoked ham, mortadella, silverside and more meat products on pg 26-27.