You can find a new sale of Coles Catalogue today. Top deals of grocery, snacks, pantry, bakery, deli, meat, seafood, fresh products, are possible to find in this wide product range of the supermarket. Back to School sale of Coco Pops, Magnum, Olay, Pantene, are half priced. You can see these on cover page. Coles drops prices by half on snacks that are viewable on pg 3. You can see Solo, Pepsi, Pringles and more snacks on that page.
- Olay Base Normal Moisturising Lotion 150mL $7.35 pg 1
- Cadbury Dark Milk /
Marvellous Creations Block Chocolate 160g-205g $2.50
- Streets Magnum 4 Pack-6 Pack $4
- Pantene Shampoo or Conditioner 350mL $3.49 ea
Renew your stocks of snacks for paying less this week. Coles Catalogue offers Doritos, Smith’s, Arnott’s on pg 5. You pay 2/$5 for the chips variety on pg 5. Pepsi, Solo or Schweppes drinks (10x375mL) are available in that list. New special by Coles is Cadbury Dairy Milk or Marvellous creations block chocolate. Pay half of the regular price this week to get that chocolate. Pantry products are on sale. They are dropped by half again. From rice to vegetable oil there is wide range of pantry sale.
- Maharajah’s Choice Basmati Rice 5kg $8.75 pg 6
- Fountain Squeeze Sauce 500mL $1.25 ea
- Passage to India Sauce 375g $2.14 ea
- Campbell’s Condensed Soup 400g-430g $.93
- La Española Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 Litre $7 pg 7
- Gold Choice Canola, Vegetable or Sunflower Oil 4 Litre $9
- Patak’s Simmer Sauce 500g $2.42
- Campbell’s Country Ladle or Chunky Soup 495g-505g $1.64
Coles prepared back to school food sale that consists of nutritional and protein rich products. Nestle Milo, VitaBrits, Natural spring water and Nutella are in that sale. You can make a good food bag for your kid with these products. They got Helga’s Gluten Free gourmet rolls priced at $5 – that will save your $2 in your pocket – and more products on pg 16. Shop for everyday prices of mud cake, donuts, croissants, traditional high top bread, English muffins and more products on pg 17. Meat and deli products are featured on pg 20-21.
Coles has Down Down prices on pg 22;
- Coles RSPCA Approved Chicken Drumsticks Large Pack $3.50 kg
- Coles Bakery Cheese & Bacon or Cheese Rolls 4 Pack $3
- Coles Tasty Cheese Shredded 700g $4.75
- Coles Coconut Water 1 Litre $4
One of the specials of Coles is Mainland buttersoft on pg 24. Its price will be $5 starting from Wednesday. Recipe of Italian beef and ricotta pita pizza and half price of Tasmanian Heritage are featured on pg 26-27. Check out Chinese food on pg 28. Another half price is of McCain Family pizza 500g that is priced $3.25. If you browse pg 25-31 you will see a lot products like these.