We are here to check out the new Coles Catalogue which has ½ prices, vouchers, summer refreshers, lots of good snacks and stuff on sale. You will love this catalogue as it has the best of products from grocery and general household items.
Coles has offered for sports gear. Collect vouchers with participating items. 3 of them are viewable on pg 3. Doritos chips, Smith’s potato chips and more snacks of your favourite brands are available on pg 3. A Coles special is on pg 4. Mount Franklin spring water will be on sale. Get 1.5L water for only $2.20 at Coles supermarket.
Shop your favourite candies. Coca-Cola, Arnott’s, teevee, Gatorade, Red Bull, Alien’s family size packs and more will be on pg 5. Spending $10 will give you $1 voucher. Cadbury Twirl is a half price deal of this week. You can see the new caramel flavour by Cadbury on pg 6.
They offer pantry, snacks, and a combination of both in a single sale which is full of ½ prices.
- Nivea Anti-Perspirant Deodorant 250mL $3.25 pg 1
- Sirena Tuna 95g $1.25
- Kellogg’s Nutri-Grain 805g $3.70 ea
- Smith’s Crinkle or Duos Potato Chips 150g-170g $1.65
- Twisties, Burger Rings or Cheetos Snacks 100g $1 pg 7
- Belvita Breakfast Biscuits 300g $2
- Lindt Lindor Chocolate Gift Box 235g $9.50
- The Natural Confectionery Co. Family Bags, Pascall or Sour Patch 185g-350g $2
- Sunrice Medium Grain Rice 5kg $6.80 pg 9
- Zafarelli Pasta 500g $.97
- Golden Circle Sliced Beetroot 450g $.90
- Real Foods Corn Thins 125g-150g $1
Seafood for lent at Coles. If you are thinking of lent before Easter, check out these seafood products that can be stocked up. They are cheaper this week and the best ones are available in on pg 11. Find ½ price breakfast food including Kellogg’s LCMs value pack and Kellogg’s sultana bran. Go to pg 13-14 for more pantry and daily life food products. Nescafe Blend 43 coffee is only $16 for its 500g. Save $4 with that purchase.
½ price deals on products:
- Naturopathica Fat Blaster Weight Loss Powder 430g $9.22 pg 13
- Freedom Foods XO Crunch 285g $2
- Mother Earth Oaty Slices 240g $2
- Mother Earth Smooth or Crunchy Peanut Butter 380g or Deluxe Fruit & Nut Mixes 150g $2.50
- Robert Timms Coffee Beans 1kg $10.29 pg 15
Down Down deals covering hot roast chicken, thins chips, Coca Cola and Sprite are available on pg 15. There is no way you will spend so much on your regular expenses when there is such a catalogue by Coles. Meat and fresh seafood are also available. Go to pg 16-17 for the new products. They have new deals like Aussie cooked medium black tiger prawns, BBQ sausages and more. Australian red Perino tomatoes of 200g pack will cost you only $3/pk. A lot of these deli and meat products are available on pg 18-20.
- Coles Hot Cross Buns 6 Packs $3.50 pk – Easter favourite – Bonus Voucher pg 19
- Coles Croissants 3 Pack or 4 Pack $2.50
- Coles Bakery Rolls 6 Pack $1.80 pk
- Dairy Farmers Milkshakes, Moove Flavoured Milk 600mL or Dare Cold Pressed 300mL $2.60 – Bonus Voucher pg 21
- Daily Juice 2 Litre $5 – Bonus Voucher
- Mainland Cheese Block 200g-250g or Lunch Pack 110g $4
Dairy products like Creative Gourmet frozen fruits, Bulla Multipacks 4-14 packs, Arnott’s ice cream biscuits, Magnum ice cream and many more products are in the range.
More of ½ price deals from the catalogue:
- Ingham’s Original Chicken Breast Tenders 400g $4 pg 27
- Weight Watchers Frozen Classic Meals 300g-370g $2.80
- Patties Party Pies 12 Pack 560g $3.57
- Pacific West Cocktail Spring Rolls 1kg $5.77
You can browse for the personal care products and other household products starting on pg 28. Don’t forget to see all these deals.