Coles Catalogue Grocery Sale and Everything in Food Category
Coles Catalogue offers a range of new half prices. In this sale, many products from different categories like snacks, grocery, beverage, seafood, meat, and more. Non-food deals are on the final part of this Coles Catalogue. Nescafe Cappucino and vanilla are two popular flavours at half prices at Coles. Buy Doritos and Smith’s chips at a cheaper price. M&M’s mars medium and skittles are half priced. Check out more like Coca-Cola, Alt Low sugar drink, Schweppes, Pepsi Max, Powerade and Red Bull on pg 2-5.
Cottee’s Cordial of 1L is $7 for 2! teeVee snacks will cost half. Down Down deal on Tasmanian Tamar Valley yoghurt. Arnott’s Shapes originals will be $2 (save$1). Buy new pantry products and store food with lower prices. Cut the expenses down. Buy John West tuna tempters and chunk style for half prices. La Espanola olive oil, Continental soup, SPC baked beans, John West sardines, Sirena tuna, analisa canned tomatoes are featured products on pg 9.
- Arnott’s Tim Tam Chocolate Biscuits 160g-200g $1.82
- Nescafe Coffee Sachets 10 Pack 132g-185g $3.30
- Red Rock Deli Potato Chips 150g-165g $2.25
- Coca-Cola or Sprite Soft Drink 24x375mL $16.15
- Mars Medium M&M’s 145g-180g or Skittles 190g-200g $2.12 pg 3
- Red Rock Deli Popcorn 120g $2
- Grain Waves Chips 180g-210g $2
- Cadbury Medium Bar 30g-60g or Kinder Bueno Bar 39g-43g $1
I believe that the half price on pg 9 which is about the pantry products like pasta, granola, oat, veg oil, steamed rice, noodle bowls, chunky soups, and more will be useful for you. Your food needs will be met at Coles. Campbell’s real stock will cost only $2 ( save $1). Massel stock cubes and stock powder are only 2 for $5. Moreover, you may find Mexican food like Old El Paso soft taco kit, mild taco sauce and even more products.
Breakfast and Pantry
Prepare your breakfast with the nutritious and refreshing products like the best coffee and cereals in Australia. This week, Kellogg’s nutri-grain will be $5 for 500g pack. Also, Pureharvest almond quench, LCM’s value pack of 350g, Nestle cooking chocolate or more products are featured. Moccona, Nescafe coffee packs, Twinings English breakfast tea, Nestle Milo and more are available.
½ prices in pantry:
- John West Tuna Tempters 90g-95g $1 pg 8
- Gold Sunset Canola, Vegetable or Sunflower Oil 4 Litre $9 pg 9
- Jordans Granola or Oat Clusters 500g-750g $3.50
- Zafarelli Pasta 500g $.97
- Tilda Steamed Rice 250g $1.70
- Marion’s Kitchen Kit 355g-475g $3.72
- SunRice Medium Grain Rice 5kg $6.75
- Suimin Noodle Bowls 110g $.99
- Campbell’s Country Ladle, Chunky or Manu Soup 395g-505g $1.75
- Vege Deli Crisps Original 100g $2.50
Dairy, Deli, and Frozen
Every Day prices and down down are two important categories in all coles catalogues. Ice cream, frozen food, winter sweets can make a good shopping list. Magnum classic ice cream, Sara Lee, Wagon Wheels, Bulla splits, and Nutella are all on pg 14-15.
Half prices are also valid on packaged food products. Visit pg 16-17 for the deals on products including Birds Eye, McCain pizza, Lean Cuisine, garlic chicken breast Kiev and more.
- Bulla Creamy Classics Ice Cream 2 Litre $4 pg 16
- Steggles Garlic Chicken Kiev 350g $4
- Pacific West Flathead Fillets in a Crispy Batter 360g $4
- Pacific West Thai Spring Rolls 430g $2.98
- Golden Crumpet Breaks 6 Pack $2.10 pg 19
- Tip Top English Muffins 6 Pack $2.50
Fresh products sale offers at Coles are strawberries, kiwifruit, apples, broccoli, kale bunch and more. Deli and bakery products will be on sale. Most Australian grown products can be found in this category. Everyday sale covers dairy products on pg 22. Find coconut oil spread, nudie coconut yoghurt, Yoplait and more. Dairy products can be called the last part of the food sale from Coles Catalogue. The rest of the catalogue contains non-food sales like kitchenware, cleaning supplies, the products for your household and more.