New catalogue contains a lot of half prices for snacks, grocery, pantry, convenient food, beverage and confectionery. You can easily find out what’s on sale with the preview of Coles Catalogue 8 – 14 March 2017. On pg 1-6 you can find snacks and soda packs. One of the special deal of this week is Red Rock Deli potato chips. Check out pg 6 for details. On pg 7-9 you can browse pantry. Gluten free products like Vege deli crisps and weet-bix are available featuring half prices on pg 10. Breakfast food, milky snacks and cereals on pg 11-12. This week’s recipe is Chilli Con Carne with Avocado Salsa. Down Down prices still go on with the current catalogue of the supermarket. One list of products with down down prices is viewable on pg 15.
Half Prices On pg cover:
- Olay Total Effects normal day cream SPF 15 50g $16.75
- Kellogg’s nutri-grain 290g $2.30
- Cadbury Large block 270g -350g $3.15
- Pepsi, Solo or Schweppes soft drink 24x375mL $9.90
Bakery aisle has got pretty deals you will probably like. Everyday prices of packaged breads are viewable on pg 16. Check out sophisticated showcase of bakery sales on pg 17. Another special by Coles is of Primo meat products. Seafood, fresh for lent is a cool deal, too. For Salmon skin on portions, Oven bake fish fillets and more seafood please go to pg 20-21.
Candies half prices on pg 3:
- Maximus Sports Drink 1 L $1.50 ea
- Natural Chip Company Potato Chips 175g $1.62
- Cadbury Medium Bar 30g-60g $1
- Mars Maltesers 360g, Celebrations 300g or
M&M’s Peanut 440g $5
- Cadbury Roses chocolates gift box 450g $7.75
- Twisties, Burger Rings or
Cheetos Snacks 90g $.92
- H2Coco Coconut Water 330mL $1.42
- Arnott’s Tim Tam Inspired by Gelato Messina Biscuits 160g-175g $1.82
SFC sticky toffee bourbon wings is a Coles brand which got popular in recent years particularly. People love it because of time saving simplicity and savory taste. It’s half priced at Coles this week. Find more half prices and speical deals on pg 22-23 for products like ice cream, chicken duets, Birds eye products etc.
Half prices of pantry on pg 7:
- Continental Cup a Soup 40g-75g $1 ea
- Maharajah’s Choice Basmati Rice 5kg $8.75
- Moro Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 Litre $8.50
- Golden Circle Beetroot Slices 450g $.90
Feed your family with healthy food. Latina Fresh from dairy dept. of Coles is a great brand for quick food. $12.50 is the only price. It’s a special promotion by that brand. Don’t miss out. Also Castello half moon cheese is half priced. Pay $3.69 this week to get that cheese. See everyday prices of Coles for Dairy Farmers milk range on pg 28. Milks low in fat and flavoured ones are in stocks.
Half Prices on pg 10-11 (Gluten Free products and Breakfast)
- Vege Deli Crisps Original 80g $2.20 pg 10
- Sanitarium Gluten Free Weet-Bix 375g $2.50
- Sanitarium Gluten Free Up & Go Liquid Breakfast 3x250mL $2.75
- Sanitarium Gluten Free Weet-Bix Coconut & Cinnamon 400g $3
Jordans Clusters or Granola 500g $3.50 pg 11
Betty Crocker Cake Mix 350g-540g $2.60 ea
Kellogg’s LCMs 132g-138g $2
Pic’s Really Good Peanut Butter 380g $3.75 ea
Freedom Foods Bars 144g-210g $2 ea pg 12
All you need is to check out latest Coles Catalogue to save and shop for the quality food and household items. Starting from pg 28 you can browse food storage, electronics, personal care, make up cosmetics, vitamins, dental care, chemical cleaning, half prices and specials, and other non-foods. There is one more half price range on pg 41 as well.
- Hong Kong Dim Sim Kitchen Pork & Chive Dumplings 200g $2.50 ea
- SFC Sticky Toffee Bourbon Wings 400g $5.50 ea
- Birds Eye SteamFresh Plus Vegetables 400g $2.50 ea
- Bulla Creamy Classics Ice Cream 2 Litre $3.84
L’Oréal Elvive Shampoo or Conditioner 250mL $2.85 – better than half $2.85
Mars M&M’s or Maltesers 140g-180g $2.12 ea
Schweppes Soft Drink, Mineral Water or Mixers 1.25 Litre $1.10 ea
Arnott’s Shapes Crackers 160g-190g $1.50 ea
Please vote for your favourite catalogue of this week:
Which is your favourite catalogue this week ?
— Australia Catalogues (@CatalogueAU) March 6, 2017