Featuring a new sale, Coles Catalogue Deals October 11 – 17 contains general fresh food, snacks, beverage and good quality of anything you would need for a week. They have a new Halloween range on the pg 2. Mainly confectionery and decorative accessories like mugs and stuff. Coles Halloween Trident or Scythe is an example from this page. It only costs $6 and similar products were put there a specials for Halloween. Check out Doritos, Smith’s, Arnott’s, Kettle chips on pg 3. Plenty of snacks are on sale. Replenishment of beverage for lower costs on pg 5. Half-price deals on belVita biscuits, Gatorade sports drinks.
Refill your jar and food storage with half prices. El Primero olive oil, Gold Choice Granola vegetable or sunflower oil, coffee variety and more from the pantry shelf of Coles Catalogue will be also on sale. Old El Paso fajita, jumbo taco kit, mild taco sauce can all be seen on pg 11.
- Allen’s Medium Bag 150g-200g $1.50 ea pg 1
- Pantene Shampoo or Conditioner 350mL $3.49 ea
- John West Tuna Tempters 95g $1
- Sanitarium Up & Go Liquid Breakfast 3x250mL $2.30
- Mars or Nestlé medium bars 35-55g $1 pg 2
Don’t miss out those which will give you double movie passes. See the participating items on the catalogue. Down Down prices and more half prices from this catalogue:
- Coca-Cola, Sprite or Fanta Soft Drink 2 Litre $3 pg 5
- Mars Maltesers 360g, M&M’s Peanut 440g or Celebrations 300g $5 pg 6
- Golden Circle Fruit Drink 6x250mL $1.90
- Belvita Breakfast Biscuits 300g $2
- Gatorade sports drink 1L $2
- Fantastic Noodles Cup or Bowl 70g-85g $.80 pg 8
- Moro El Primero Extra Virgin Olive Oil 500mL $5
- Maharajah’s Choice Basmati Rice 5kg $8.75
- Gold Choice Canola, Vegetable or Sunflower Oil 4 Litre $9
- Green’s Baking Mix 220g-600g $2
Shop more of back to school items. Kellogg’s, Milo, Coco-Pops, Lo Carb, Uncle Tobys and more products are going to be in stocks of discount products. Shop Robert Timms coffee beans, Yorkshire tea coffee and tea. They will be half prices as well. Down Down prices of bakery continental rolls 3 pk, and more bakery products on pg 14. A recipe by Coles on pg 15. Check out meat products which are on sale. Spring lamb, beef, burger variety and more. Fresh products including apples, tomatoes, beetroot and broccoli brunch. Specials of Coles from deli meat. Go to pg 19 to see those nice specials.
- Yoplait Squeezie Yoghurt 70g 5/$4.50 pg 20
- South Cape Tasmanian or Greek Fetta 200g $5
- Bega Cheese Block or Slices 250g $4
- President Camembert or Double Brie 200g $5 pg 22
- Coles Indian Meals with Rice 350g $5 ea pg 23
- Steggles Chicken Breast Goujons 1kg $8 pg 24
- Hong Kong Dim Sim Kitchen Pork & Chive Dumplings 200g $2.50 ea
- Ingham’s Chicken Kiev Cordon Bleu 350g $7
- Pacific West Salt & Pepper Lightly Dusted Fillets 280g $3.50
- Birds Eye Golden Crunch 1kg $3
More half prices from frozen products. Go to pg 25 for Sara Lee ice cream, Vegie delights and more at half prices. Cadbury Tub 473mL will be also on sale by half prices. Try new flavour of Streets Blue ribbon Gelataria 900mL. The catalogue is also helpful in personal care products, household needs and similar sort of items. Don’t forget to see all these.