Level of these deals is really high. Cadbury Dairy milk bunny, Fresh salmon, Lindt Lindor chocolate bag, frozen fish and more products which cover both Easter and essential food are one of the primary parts of this catalogue. Celebrate Easter with top-of-the-line chocolate items. Almost all products are the primary choice of all customers. Toblerone, Maltesers, M&M and more. There’s been lots of advertisements and promotions for these products.
You can buy Cadbury favourites and Lindt Lindor bags at half the regular price this week. I think the list of products in the content from pg 6- 7 is a defining one. The fundamental part of weekly Coles specials. That’s pretty straightforward but you can take the similar items almost in all catalogues of this retailer.
Recipes of Coles Catalogue are equally valuable. I can understand the people who look for the minimum possible price for the item they like. No matter how high your expectation is, Coles can meet it. You don’t get to browse the whole of it. If you are looking for Easter products check out the 5-6 for Easter candies.
Easter Candies from this catalogue:
- Toblerone Boxed Chocolate 360g $4.95 pg 4
- Cadbury Old Gold or Dark Milk Block Chocolate 160g-200g or Toblerone 200g $3
- Cadbury Roses Boxed Chocolate 450g $7.75
- Ferrero Rocher 30 Pack 375g or Collection Chocolate Gift Box 24 Pack 269g $11
- Cadbury Sharepack 160g-180g $3
- Mars M&M’s, Maltesers or Pods 140g-180g $3
- Nestlé Block Chocolate 118g-200g or Mars M&M’s Block Chocolate 150g-160g $3
- Lindt Lindor Mini Eggs Value Bag 390g $10 pg 5 – ½ price
- Cadbury Favourites Boxed Chocolate 320g $6
- Cadbury Easter Egg 100-110g $3.50
- Cadbury Easter Eggs Hunting Bag 545g $15
Half price sale is one of the top deals from all the Coles Catalogues. There is no single Coles Catalogue without a half-price sale. This week, Easter, regular grocery products and other needs of weekly shopping are all involved in the half-price sale.
Magical things can happen to your budget if you check out the meat sale of Coles. Observe and explore to understand the best deals. From the rational point of view, the balance between quality and low-price seems really convincing for most customers in my opinion. Know the different between regular prices and these. You can check out the older catalogues of Coles to compare the new prices to old ones. Just go to the preview page and pick an older catalogue by Coles to browse.
Down Down Deals and Half-Price Sale by Coles Catalogue
- Coles Finest Charcoal Brioche Buns 2 Pack, 4 Pack or Sliders 8 Pack $2.70 pg 14
- Coles 5 Pack Slices 500g $5
- Coles Bakery Croissants 3 Pack or 4 Pack $2.50 pg 15
- Coles Muffins 4 Pack or 9 Pack $3.50
- Coles Bakery Rolls 6 Pack $1.80
½ Prices and Good Deals:
- Lipton Ice Tea 1.5 Litre $1.97 pg 16
- Cadbury Medium Bars 30g-60g $1 pg 18 – ½ price
- Maggi & Fusion 2 Minute Noodles 5 Pack 335g-380g $1.97 pg 21
- Old El Paso Seasoning 30g-40g $1
- IXL Jam 250g $1.30
- Jack Link’s Beef Jerky 50g $2.27
- Twinings Tea Bags 10 Pack 10g-22g $1.35
- Heinz Beanz 555g $1.50
- Espressotoria Vittoria Espresso Coffee Capsules 12 Pack $4.20
- La Española Olive Oil 1 Litre $7
Collect Bonus vouchers with many products in this catalogue. Purchases of the products with the label of bonus voucher will give you the vouchers to save even more. You can subscribe to the category of Coles for more products and deals.
More ½ Prices:
- Nanna’s Frozen Fruit Pies 450g $2.85 pg 27
- Steggles Chicken Breast Tenders 375g $3.90
- Patties Party Pack 30 Pack 1.25kg or Mini Combo 40 Pack 1kg $6.75
Personal care products, household supplies, specials and more items can be found in the last part of the catalogue. Don’t skip this preview. It starts on Wednesday.