Unlike previous weeks you can get “down down staying down” prices on this week’s Coles Catalogue. Meat, packaged deals are featured on pg 2-3. You can get a pretty nice offer range on that one. Also half prices are interesting, more importantly saving. View the first part of this catalogue for half prices of some candies, Oreo cookies, chocolates on pg 5. Find half prices of Smith’s chips. 175 package of potato chips can be purchased for only $1.65 at Coles stores.
Half Prices on cover page:
- Mars or Nestlé Medium Bars 35g-55g $1
- John West Tuna Tempters 95g $1
- Omo Laundry Liquid 2 Litre $10
- Mount Franklin Spring Water 20x500mL $5
Down Down sales on pg 2-3:
- Coles Bakery Rolls 6 Pack $2 pk
- Coles Pasta 500g $1
- Coles Family Hot Roast Chicken $8 ea
- Coles RSPCA Approved Whole Chicken $4 kg
- Coles Australian Beef Mince 3 Star 1kg Pack $7 pk
Sweets are vital, candies are fun and chocolate is the source of happiness and if you want to be happier while you shop check out Coles Catalogue pg 5 for the details of half prices on these products.
- Cadbury Favourites Boxed Chocolates 540g $9.50
- Oreo Thins Cream Biscuits 104g $1.15
- Samboy Potato Chips 90g $1.05 ea
- Darrell Lea Choc Stix 200g $1.90 ea
- McVitie’s Go Ahead Crispy Fruit Slices 218g $2.10 ea
- Majan’s Bhuja Mix 140g-200g $1.92 ea
More half prices are featured on pg 7. Schweppes is a perfect drink for cocktails. A lot of recipes of cocktails that can be prepared with Schweppes can be found on internet. Don’t miss out its half price for 4x300mL pack.
- McVitie’s Chocolate Biscuits 300g $2.20 ea
- Smith’s Thinly Cut Chips 175g $1.65 ea
- Mars Large Funsize 307g-360g $3 ea
A new product by Pepsi is available at Coles. New flavour of Pepsi Max with no sugar is a taste of vanilla. They increased the concentration. Check out details of new Pepsi products on pg 8.