Half-price sale of Lean Cuisine, Twinings, Continental, and Uncle Tobys products are on the first page of Coles Catalogue 12 - 18 Jun. Coles offers a half-price deal for many products from various categories. Buy coffee, coconut milk, cookies, and more snacks or pantry products from the half-price sale of this catalogue on pg 2-3. Visit the bakery place of Coles to discover 100% Aussie flour Sourdough Vienna, packs of rolls, bakery cookies at lower prices. Coles sells 2 of bakery cookies for only $5 this week. High Fibre low GI bread is highly recommended by professionals and medial people. Buy it for $3 at Coles stores.
Coles Grocery Sales 12 - 18 Jun
Coles fresh fruits and vegetables look pretty familiar. Buy Australian navel oranges for only $2.50/kg. 90% of what you see from the Coles fresh grocery range usually consists of the Aussie produce. The meat sale by the Coles Catalogue and seafood range are viewable on pg 8-9. You can purchase beef corned silverside for only $8/kg. Prawns, salmon, and more are also on sale this week.
- Lean Cuisine Balanced Serve Frozen Meal 280g-300g $2.85 pg 1
- Twinings Tea Bags 80 Pack-100 Pack $5.50
- Continental Cup a Soup 40g-75g $1
- Uncle Tobys Quick Oats Sachets 420g $3
Half-price sale on pg 2-3:
- Vittoria Espressotoria Espresso Coffee Capsules 12 Pack $4.20 pg 2
- Pureharvest Coco Quench Coconut Milk 1 Litre $1.75
- Freedom Foods XO Crunch 285g $2
- Maggi Noodles Cup 58g-65g $.90
- Carman’s Gourmet Porridge Sachets 320g $2.85
- Violet Crumble Choc Honeycomb Bag 180g $2.20 pg 3
- Twisties, Burger Rings or Cheetos Snacks 100g $1
- Cadbury Favourites Boxed Chocolate 320g $6
- Oreo Chocolate Coated Biscuits 204g $1.90
Breakfast, Deli, Bakery, Dairy
One of the Coles special sales is that of the Bertocchi deli products like leg ham, smoked ham, and more items. See them on pg 10. Beretta prosciutto will be a $1 saving. Buy it for only $6.50! Next, you have the cheese variety including Devondale dairy soft blend tub. Pay $4 and save $1.70 on Devondale product. High protein, sugarfree, and low-fat yoghurts are so popular as the people got informed about how bad the sugar is for your body. Of course, a number of carbs are essential for glycogen to surf in your veins, but a high protein diet will keep you strong as the main compound of the muscles are amino acids.
Breakfast and pantry categories have a considerable amount of savings, too. Heinz has a special place in the catalogue. Browse some of these items on the catalogue and get your favourites at lower prices this week at Coles.
- Chobani FIT Yogurt Tub 170g $1.50 pg 12
- Tasmanian Heritage Cheese 250g $5.62
- Heinz Classic Soup 535g $1.75 pg 18
- Heinz Big’N Chunky Soup 520g-535g $1.75
- Capilano Pure Honey Upside Down Squeeze 500g $5 pg 19
- Nutella Hazelnut Spread 750g $7
- Sanitarium Up & Go Liquid Breakfast 6x250mL $6.80
Pantry Products and Frozen Foods
Cook your meals and lower the cost of the homemade dinner with becoming a savvy shopper. It's very much possible with the online sales and publishings like Coles Catalogues. You have Maharajah's Basmati rice, which is very good for your health, for only $9.50. That's a half-price deal and you have a range of pantry products starting on pg 21. If you are between choosing canola oil and olive oil, prefer olive oil if it doesn't harm the taste of what you wanna cook. It's like a juice of an olive. Extra Virgin olive oil of Moro El Primerio will cost $25!
- Maharajah’s Choice Basmati Rice 5kg $9.50 pg 21
- Wild Tides Tuna 95g $1
- Heinz Pasta Sauce 500g-525g $2
- Lavazza Coffee Beans or Ground 1kg $15 pg 23
- Jarrah Coffee Mix 250g $3
More half-price deals from frozen foods: