You have a lot of gluten-free products to see in the latest Coles Catalogue. Freedom Foods XO Crunch, Helga's g-free bread, muffins, and more products from the GF sale are available on pg 20. Buy Gravox gravy, Campbell's Real Stock, Praise deli style dressing in the pantry shelves of the supermarket. Moro El Primero extra virgin olive oil will cost $5 only. Save $2 on that olive oil bottle. Get your quick meals and canned goods at Coles for lower prices. There are new half prices on Spam, LeSnak, and price drops of Sirena tuna, Kellogg's Nutri-grain etc. Stock up breakfast foods, too. Quick and time-saving nutrition in the mornings beats any problem. If you like to have a nice hot coffee or tea in the mornings, browsing the Coles Catalogue will be a profitable action because of the new deals on Twinings English breakfast tea and Vittoria Espressotoria capsules.
Noodle and pasta are great choices of lunch or dinner in my opinion. Try to consume carbohydrates that are digested for a long time. Sugary things and carbohydrates, which are basically sugar, will directly form into fat on your belly. Instead of that, check out Asian foods or healthy choices that will make you feel better. These are also important for exercising people who need to build some muscles. Check out articles about clean bulk and learn how to build a great body.
½ prices from this catalogue:
- Freedom Foods Messy Monkeys Whole Grain Bites 8 Pack 160g $3.50 pg 20
- Freedom Foods XO Crunch 285g $2
- Gold Sunset Canola, Vegetable or Sunflower Oil 4 Litre $9 pg 22
- Spam Ham 340g $2.45
- Uncle Tobys Le Snak 132g $2.25 pg 23
- Heritage Mill Clusters or Muesli 1kg $3.50
- Twinings Tea Bags 80 Pack-100 Pack $7.50 pg 24
- Vittoria Espressotoria Coffee Capsules 12 Pack $4.50
- Jarrah Coffee 250g $3
- Pureharvest Coco Quench Coconut Milk 1 Litre $1.75
- Almond Breeze Unsweetened Almond Milk 1 Litre $1.25
- Twinings Infuse Cold Water Infusion 12 Pack $2.75
New frozen food and ice cream variety are available on the catalogue. Shop these prices until 19 Mar. Great offers are browsable now and you can make a shopping list for your weekly needs. Also, find packaged frozen vegetables and fruits in the same category. This aisle is rich in product variety.