Free-to-roam beef is what you need for a tasty meal and new prices of the meat dept. are available on Coles Catalogue. Lilydale free range chicken stir fry is one of the popular items and it'll cost only $8/pk. Coles Australian No Added Hormones gravy beef seems like good for stew. Browse fresh produce on this catalogue. Buy imperial mandarins for only $2.90/kg! As previously given by the Coles Catalogue, you can get food storage products with credits. Browse the deli, seafood, and bakery on pg 12-13. Primo double smoked meat of 80g pack will cost $2.50 and there are many more than that. Coles RSPCA approved hot roast chicken is another item. Its price is $10 on pg 13.
As Coles is a very nice supermarket with a wide range of products, it's possible to buy so many things from various categories. Chobani Greek yogurt flip, Vaalia, Bega cheese, Dare chocolate milk, and more are in the fridge-food sale of Coles. Awesome half prices, new discounts, and lower prices of everything are viewable on pg 14-17.
Drinks and snacks including Red Bull, Pepsi Max, H2Coco, Smith's, Ferrero Rocher, and more favourite ones. New special deals are also available. Arnott's Block chocolate of 170g pack is one of the new ones at Coles. Pay only $3 for that product. If you like to have some chips and spicy snacks around, you may buy them on pg 21.
Check out these nice prices:
- Coles Australian No Added Hormones Gravy Beef $13 pg 9
- Australian Imperial Mandarins $2.90 pg 10
- Primo Sliced Meat 80g-100g $2.50 pg 12
- Coles Pumpkin & Fetta or BBQ Chicken & Bacon Pizza 470g $5
- Fresh Saddletail Snapper Fillets $29 pg 13
- Tip Top English Muffins 6 Pack $2.50 pg 14
- Mr Kipling Cakes 165g-250g $2
- Coles Finest by Laurent Sourdough Vienna or Pane Di Casa with Toasted Sesame $5
- Chobani Flip Yogurt 140g $2 pg 15
Half-price deals on snacks:
- H2Coco Coconut Water 1 Litre $3 pg 18
- Lipton Ice Tea 1.5 Litre $1.95
- Mars Maltesers 360g, M&M’s Peanut 440g or Celebrations 300g $5 pg 19
- Cadbury Favourites Boxed Chocolates 540g $9.50
- Mars Maltesers or M&M’s Block Chocolate 146g-160g $2.40
- Smith’s Crinkle Cut Potato Chips 150g-170g $1.65
- Violet Crumble Choc Honeycomb Bag 180g $2.20
- Ferrero Rocher Chocolates Gift Box 15 Pack-16 Pack 172g-200g $6.30
Get your breakfast snacks at Coles, too. Products like muesli bars and chocolate chip cookie are everyday deals. Renew your stocks of olive oil, All-Bran, Nutri-Grain, Coco Quench, Full Cream Milk, Sultana Bran, and more items on pg 23. Uncle Toby's Oats are healthy breakfast food that will cost only $4.50! Make noodles with Maggi noodles cup, use tomatoes and sardines to make your pasta tasty, and check out the ½ price range of more pantry products.
- Leggo’s Pasta Sauce 490g-500g $1.50 pg 25
- Gold Sunset Canola, Vegetable or Sunflower Oil 4 Litre $9
- Maharajah’s Choice Basmati Rice 5kg $9.50
- Naturopathica Fat Blaster Less Sugar Choc Shake 430g $10
- Continental Standard Pasta & Sauce 85g-120g $1
More products and savings:
- Uncle Tobys Le Snak 132g $2.25 pg 26
- Vege Deli Crisps Original 100g $2.75
- Vittoria Mountain Grown Coffee Beans or Ground 1kg $18.35
- Bulla Multipack 8 Pack-14 Pack $3.40 pg 27
- Cadbury Tubs 473mL or Cones 4 Pack 472mL $3.50
- Peters Drumstick Messina 4 Pack 475mL $5
You are able to see and buy many more products from various categories. Ice cream and packaged food products are on pg 30-31. Rest of the catalogue contains the non-food categories. It's possible to save on everything with the latest Coles Catalogue.