You need to make a good shopping list if you want to make benefits from this catalogue with maximum efficiency. What are the hot deals in a catalogue? I usually look for the half prices and BOGO Deals. I know where to find some good half-price deals on personal care products in this catalogue. They have Oral B, Listerine and more dental care products on pg 33. If you are in need of these products or you run out of these consumables then check out pg 33 of the Coles Catalogue.
Every deal from this catalogue inspire me and I try to kind of figure how to save more. Trying not to be ridiculous is hard sometimes when you want to shop everything you need. It’s universally accepted that shopping unnecessary things is a sign of how materialistic you are. If you are too attached to your belongings they will start to own you.
That’s where I allow myself to stop. I must feel that I spend the lowest possible money on the highest-quality product. People probably wonder what prices Coles has. Check out the lists below to see new ones here.
- Oral B Gum Care Toothpaste 110g $5 pg 33
- Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Lotion 250mL $3.87
- Redwin Sorbolene Moisturiser with Vitamin E 1 Litre $3.12
- Oral B Pro-Health Advanced Toothpaste 110g $2.50
- Listerine Freshburst Mouthwash 500mL $3.94
Haircare is one of the categories from the personal care range of Coles Catalogue. Check out these products on pg 31:
- Pantene Shampoo or Conditioner 350mL $3.14 pg 31
- Pantene 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner 180mL $3.14
- Garnier Fructis Shampoo or Conditioner 700mL $6
- John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Moisturising Shampoo or Conditioner 250mL $11
- Sunsilk Shampoo or Conditioner 350mL $3.85
- Revlon Colorsilk Hair Colour 1 Pack $7