Have some snack around while you watch your TV Show. Nowadays, Game of Thrones is the most popular TV show all around the world. Every Sunday they have a new episode. I believe that TV show deserves some respect, however, some of their episodes got boring. In case, they have new episodes with an equal amount of boredom, all I can recommend you to have some snacks. Don't overeat though, because they are the source of fat. Most of them are nothing but carbs. Especially, sugary things are really dangerous when you eat them much. Sugarless coke, mineral water, and similar sugarless products are best to go with these snacks. Mars Maltesers, Arnott's, Snickers, Cascade, and more snacks are available in the Coles Catalogue 1 - 7 May. This is like a preview and the prices are valid starting on Wednesday.
Popular brands of chocolate bars, choc chips, some lo carb, and other nutritional snacks are also nice alternatives. Browse the cereals and more breakfast foods. Coles offers a great range of pantry. Campbell's soups, Cobram Estate extra virgin olive oil, Moro, and more are also available in stocks of Coles supermarket.
- Darrell Lea Stix, Twists, Allsorts, Batch 37, Bullets or Balls 160g-280g $3 pg 17
- Cobs Popcorn 100g-120g $2.10
- Belvita Breakfast Biscuits 300g $3
- Coca-Cola Soft Drink 30x375mL $22 pg 18
- Pepsi, Solo or Schweppes Soft Drink 24x375mL $16
- Coca-Cola, Fanta or Sprite Soft Drink 10x375mL $8
- Arnott’s Shapes Crackers 160g-190g $2 pg 19
- Cadbury Family or Marvellous Creations Block Chocolate 150g-190g $3 pg 20
- Arnott’s Cream Biscuits 200g-250g 2 for $4
- Top 20 Variety Potato Chips 20 Pack 375g $5.50
- Uncle Tobys Muesli Bars 185g or Roll-Ups 94g $2 pg 21
- Kellogg’s LCMs Value Pack 330g-345g $6
- BSC High Protein Bar Choc Mint 60g $2.80