It's not hard to save on your essential needs once you have the Coles Catalogue. Buy some products at half prices this week at Coles. Use the deals on canned food products including Heinz tomato, Campbell's Real Stock, and save on all of them. Most products of the pantry sale encourage me to cook something practical like pasta. Everything you need is there on sale. Olive oil, sauces, canned goods, and other essential items of pantry category are available in this catalogue. Apart from that coffee and tea are the things to firstly look if they are on sale. Browse Coles Catalogue to encounter some nice deals on popular coffee or tea brands. Visit pg 12-13 for Nescafe cappucino, Moccona premium mixes, and more items. Lipton black tea bags will cost $3.50.
Considering breakfast is one of the things you should not skip when your daily life starts, I think you are gonna have to buy some breakfast foods. You would not like to spend so much on these items, too. Yet they needed to be stocked up. A great number of products are breakfast items on this catalogue. The list below contains some of the items from Coles grocery catalogue deals.
- Gravox Gravy Canister 120g-140g $1.65 pg 9
- Continental Standard Pasta & Sauce or Rice 85g-120g $1
- Patak’s Simmer Sauce 450g $2 pg 11
- Gold Sunset Canola, Vegetable or Sunflower Oil 4 Litre $9
- Green’s Premium Baking Mix 215g-600g $2
- La Española Olive Oil 1 Litre $7
- Nescafé Coffee Sachets 26 Pack 332g-481g $11 pg 12
- Moccona Premium Mixes 10 Pack 185g-190g $3.30 pg 13
- Moccona Coffee Capsules 10 Pack $3
Coles Breakfast, Fresh Food, Deli and Fridge Products From Catalogue
Browse the deals on Nutella hazelnut, All-bran, Coco Pops, and many more products. Coles has a range of deals on pg 14-15. Buy Nutella for $5.50 this week. You can save with the half-price deals on the same page. Heritage mill traditional oats of 1kg pack will cost $2.50 and that's only at Coles stores. Fresh fruits are available in the new catalogue. Buy Avocados, oranges, kiwi, potatoes, cucumbers, and more items to save more this week with the fresh range.
- Hass Avocados $1.90 pg 17
- Coles Soup 500g 2 for $10 pg 18
- Coles Chicken Singapore Noodles 350g $6 pg 19
If you like to grill, consider buying your grill meat at Coles stores since it has a nice deal on everything of the meat dept. in the catalogue. The catalogue shows these prices on pg 20-21. Coles Australian beef family roast will cost $12 and you can save $2.50/kg with that deal. There is no doubt Coles delivers premium quality in its stores in the fresh categories including meat and deli.
- Fresh Australian Salmon Skin Off Portions $28 pg 20
- Coles Australian Beef Family Roast $12
- Coles Bakery Iced Donuts 6 Pack $2.50 pk
Coles Ice Cream, Freezer Sale and More
Get your protein need from the milk and derivative products from the dairy aisle of Coles. You can browse the deals on pg 24-25 for milk, cheese, and similar products. Buy Chobani yogurt, Dare flavoured milk, and more items on the same part. YoPro protein will cost $1.70 this week at Coles. Shop ice cream, packaged food, and more in the frozen aisle:
- Streets Magnum 4 Pack-6 Pack $4.25 pg 26
- McCain Frozen Scalloped Potatoes 600g or Mashed Potatoes 1kg $4 pg 27
- Weight Watchers Classic Meal Mushroom & Pumpkin Risotto 320g $3.50
- Bulla Creamy Classics Ice Cream 2 Litre $4.25 pg 28
- Creative Gourmet Frozen Banana Chunks 500g $2.50
- Golden Wok Diana Chan’s Dumplings 230g $3.75
Subscribe with your email to get many more deals from these catalogues. You can also follow our Facebook or Twitter pages to get notifications.