Random is so cool. I believe being random is one of the coolest things in the world as an activity. But never choose your shopping items randomly since it can be so expensive. Of course, if you are a super-rich person, that is an exception. However, I predict that you have an average income so that we need to be careful about what to buy. At this point, supermarket catalogues play an important role. You are able to find a lot of half-price deals on these catalogues. Coles Half Price savings are popular deals among customers who regularly shop there. Even on the first pages of weekly catalogues, you can find half-price deals. One of the important events of the week is the Footy Finals snack sale. Steggles, Marathon, Bulla, and more products are half-price items on pg 11.
Check out these products and meat deals:
- Bulla Multipack 8 Pack-14 Pack $3.50 pg 11
- Bulla Creamy Classics Ice Cream 2 Litre or Cookie Sandwich 4 Pack $4.25
- Steggles Chicken Breast Tenders 400g $3.97
- Marathon Puffy Dogs 600g $3.42
- MSC Raw Banana Prawns Thawed $17 pg 12
- Coles Grill RSPCA Approved Chicken Kebabs Honey Soy 900g $10 pk
Coles Fresh Fruits and Bakery
Most delicious foods in the world will cause belly fat since they are quick energy sources. That also means they are as tasty as heaven. New season's fresh fruits may get you fat. But they are always healthy products. Just don't overdo it but definitely check out the price range for these fruits and vegetables of Coles Catalogue on pg 14-15. The same thing is also valid for bakery foods. Donuts, buns, low GI bread, and more are available on pg 16.
Shop these at Coles supermarket this week:
- Coles Bakery Iced Donuts 6 Pack $2.50 pk pg 16
- La Española Olive Oil 1 Litre $7 pg 17
- Gold Sunset Canola, Vegetable or Sunflower Oil 4 Litre $9
- Heinz Big Red Condensed Soup 420g $1.10
Coles Pantry Sale from the Latest Catalogue
Browse and shop these products on 18 - 24 Sep 2019. You can stock up if anything you love is on sale starting on Wednesday. Old El Paso Mexican kit will cost $5 this week. Exercising is only a part of the bodybuilding and keeping it fit. The larger portion of the task is to be careful about what you eat. Protein shakes are immediate help and they are certainly healthy. Check out pg 18 for the new price of Crankt protein shake chocolate 375mL. I know they are healthy since they taste really bad after a while.
- Barilla Pasta Sauce 400g $1.87 pg 18
- Sunrice Medium Grain Rice 5kg $8 pg 19
- John West Salmon Tempters 95g $1.15
- Maggi Noodles Cup 58g-65g $.90 pg 20
- MasterFoods Squeezy Tomato or Barbecue Sauce 500mL $1.47
- Plumrose Cocktail Franks 400g $2.15
- Vittoria Mountain Grown Coffee Beans or Ground 1kg $18.25 pg 21
- Moccona Barista Reserve 175g $9
- Jordans Granola or Oat Clusters 500g-750g $3.50 pg 22
- Freedom Foods XO Crunch 285g $2
Coles Fridge Food Is Another Cool Thing This Week
Buy fridge pizza, new items, dairy products including yogurt at Coles for catalogue prices. Use the latest Coles Catalogue to discover a range of nice deals. Dare flavoured milk 750mL bottle will cost $3.20 at Coles this week. One of the new products is Yoplait yoghurt smoothie that will be $2.
You can shop these deals in this category:
- Coles Cheeseburger Pizza 490g $5 pg 23
- Coles Nature’s Kitchen Ready Meals 400g $7
- Dare Flavoured Milk 750mL $3.20 pg 24
- Bega Cheese Block 500g $6
- Yumi’s Traditional Hommus Dip 1kg $7 pg 27
In Coles Catalogue you can find a lot of new ice cream products. Connoisseur ice cream tub will cost $8 and you can save $2 on that. Find more half-price deals like Annabel Karmel Toddler meals and Birds Eye products on pg 29-30.