Lightweight and compact design of 2-in-1 laptops like Microsoft Surface or HP Envy are getting so popular. Mostly, designers, architects, students, business people or people who have anything to do with mobilizing their laptops prefer these devices. I think the most important thing about a lightweight laptop is the price/performance ratio. Mostly if they make it beautiful, it’s a crap, it doesn’t work demanding programs and so on. Leading brands of the industry were aware of this situation in recent years and now they developed a great era of laptops where you can use the 2-in-1 laptops in designing something, photoshopping, drawing 3D models etc. Some of them are even powerful enough to edit your films.
Now it’s possible to get something on a really low budget with the assistance of Harvey Norman Catalogue. Online sales will help you to reach the best products. HP Spectre ceramic white is a classy, good-looking, modern PC. These will help you handle all kind of tasks based on daily usage of computers.
- HP Spectre 13 Laptop i5 – Ceramic White $2499 pg 2
- HP Envy X360 15-BQ100AU 15.6″ 2-in-1 Laptop $1898
- Lenovo Yoga 920-3P 13.9″ 2-in-1 Laptop $1994
- Lenovo Yoga 720-13 13.3″ 2-in-1 Laptop $1994
- Microsoft Surface Pro i5 / 4GB / 128GB – Newest Version $1499 pg 4
- Asus UX461UA-E1072T 14″ Laptop $1496 pg 5
- Lenovo Ideapad 320-7P 15.6″ Laptop $988 pg 6
You can build up a work station, gaming laptop and a desktop PC with high-end specs at Harvey Norman. It’s usually great to check out these computers. I sometimes make a list and compare them even if I had no intention to buy something.