IGA's new sale offers a wide range of low prices every day and plenty of half prices. You can see them all in the new IGA Catalogue grocery 22 - 28 Jul pages. Greenseas tuna, Bulla crunch or choc are three highlighted products that are available on the first page. Australian products like fresh fruits or meat can be purchase at lower costs starting on Wednesday at IGA stores. Products like apples, rockmelon, washed potatoes, and more are all in. Australian brown onion, cherry tomatoes, baby spinach are all on sale this week. Cook chicken this week and lower the cost of your dinner significantly.
- Greenseas Tuna 95g Selected Varieties $1
- Bulla Choc Bars, Crunch, Splits, Ice Tea or Frozen Yoghurt Sticks 8-14 Pack $3.50
- Australian Pink Lady Apples $4 pg 2
- Australian Beef T-Bone Steak $22 kg pg 3
IGA Cheese Deals and Pantry Sale
Buy your favourite cheese with IGA Catalogue grocery 22 - 28 Jul deals to save this week. South Cape cream cheese, heritage cheese, green olives, and more tasty products of a deli department can be seen on pg 4. ½ prices can also be found there.
- Streets Blue Ribbon Crafted Ice Cream 1 Litre $6 pg 5
- McCain Frozen Winter Vegetables 500g $2.60
- Dine Wet Cat Food 85g $1
- Dolmio Pasta Bake or Lasagne Sauce 490-505g $3
In pantry section, find the high quality ingredients that will improve your chance of creating a delicious meal significantly. Easy mac and cheese, lentils, or plain pasta products are available in this section. You can also renew your breakfast stock at a lower cost.
- Continental Liquid Stock 1 Litre $2 pg 9
- Continental Pasta & Sauce or Rice 85-120g $1
- Kellogg's Nutri-Grain, Coco Pops, Original Special K, Rice Bubbles or Sultana Bran 500-730g $5.50
- Angas Park Pitted Prunes 1kg $10