Prices dropped for meat products at Woolies this week. You can find half-price deals on the cover page. Pay only the half of the regular value for Bulla Creamy classics ice cream 2L, H2COCO coconut water 1L, Rexona deodorant, Kettle chips are half-price deals. Eclipse, M&M’s, Freddo chocolate, V8, Lindor chocolate and like-class products are going to be available on pg 2-3. If you like Peters drumsticks, Golden Gaytime of Algida, SaraLee Ice cream, Haagen-Dazs then you must see pg 4-5 for the details. MasterFoods tomato, Praise traditional mayonnaise, sausage, BBQ sauces, are all available products of this catalogue.
See lower prices of BBQ products on pg 2-3:
- Australian RSPCA Approved Chicken Kebab Range 375g – From the Meat Dept $5 pk pg 2
- Market Value BBQ Pack 1 kg $8 pk
- Australian Lamb Mid Loin Chops $18
- Australian MSA Beef Scotch Fillet Steak $31
Snacks including CC’s cheese, Coke, Ritz crackers, Scotch Fingers, Twisties, Golden Circle Cordial 2L are among the products of snacks. Grain Waves sour cream in this catalogue got half-priced. Aussie grown products like grapes, tomatoes, mangoes, raspberries, are available on pg 8-9. You can win a holiday family with Gold Coast 2018. 100% Aussie green king prawns is from seafood shelf of new Woolworths Catalogue.
- Australian Large Green King Prawns $22 pg 10
- Thawed Smoked Cod Fillets $10
- Primo Chorizo – From the Deli $11.50 kg pg 11
- Brioche Hot Cross Buns Pk 6 $3.50 pk pg 12
- Cadbury Cake Bars or Mini Roll Varieties Pk 10-12 $3
- Bazaar Gourmet Pizza Bases Pk 2 $2.99 ea
Subscribe Woolworths Catalogue in the new year for more deals, future posts and updated catalogues. Get emails about the new deals from these supermarkets each day.