WOOLWORTHS CATALOGUE DEALS 18 – 24 APRIL SALE
Improve your survival skills by learning more about the half-price and prices dropped sales of Woolworths Catalogue 18 – 24 April. Today, you can browse all the deals from this catalogue. Since it has a wide product range, you’ll no longer be challenging yourself with the limitlessness of the online store. All you need to do is to check out this catalogue where prices dropped.
“Prices Dropped” are the things that come in the first place. Moreover, you’ll get the products of Heinz practical food with this deal. Uniquely presented but offering the simple needs you would ask from a supermarket. Frequently chosen deals of Woolworths are again in the content of specials. Not to mention the half-price deals. Alternative way of shopping at lower costs.
- Capilano Australian Upside Down Squeezable Honey 500g $3.67 pg 1
- Uncle Tobys Quick Oat Sachets 350-420g $2.75
- Kellogg’s All-Bran Original 530g $5 pg 2
- Dairy Farmers Thick & Creamy Yoghurt 600g $4.50
- Wonder White Bread Varieties 700g $3
- Berri Australian Grown Juice 2 Litre $6
- Heinz Pouch Soup 430g $3 pg 3
- Classic Soup 520-535g $2.50
- Big’N Chunky Soup 520-535g $2.50
- Steam Fresh Vegetables 450g $3 pg 4
- McCain Superfries 900g $3
- Sharwood’s Simmer Sauce Varieties 420g $3 pg 5
- Sharwood’s Curry Paste Varieties 275-290g $4.50
- True Foods Naan Bread 250g Pk 2 $3
- Sunrice Microwave Rice Family Pack 450g $3.50
PANTRY, SNACKS AND HALF PRICES
Further details of the personal care products and household supplies are available on pg 6. You’ll consequently save more than previous weeks with all the categories. I think half-price deals are definitely important elements of the essence of the content. Visit pg 7 to see snacks and beverage on sale. New Doritos crackers will be sold at the introductory price. McVitie’s Digestive biscuits, Loacker Quadratini are half priced this week.
On the other hand, you can explore pantry food in the same catalogue. “Low Price Always” is another good sale. We can go deeper in that one with another article. In the middle of the catalogue, you can find more half prices on frozen food. If you want to learn about these ½ price deals please check out pg 17. Since Woolworths generally focuses on the groceries I divide them in two. Therefore I’d ask you to check out our other articles as well.
Follow us on Facebook to access more posts like this one.
½ Price Deals:
- CC’s Corn Chips 175g or Kettle Popcorn 110g $1.59 pg 7
- Mount Franklin Water 20 x 500ml $6.25
- Vege Deli Crisps 100g – Available in the Health Food Aisle $2.49
- Lipton Ice Tea Varieties 1.5 Litre $1.95
- Nobby’s Peanuts 600g $3.50
- Plumrose Leg Ham 450g $4.40 pg 12
- Australia’s Own Organic Stock 1 Litre $1.50
- Heinz Baked Beans 300g $1
- MasterFoods Aussie Grown Tomato Sauce 500ml $1.57
- Sunrice Medium Grain Rice 10 kg $12
Including also frozen food:
- Ingham’s Frozen Chicken Breast Tenders 400g $4 pg 17
- Peters Maxibon 620ml Pk 4 $4.20
- Papa Giuseppi’s Bakehouse Crust Pizza 460-470g $4
- Bulla Everyday Multipacks 540-768ml Pk 6-14 $3.40
- Steggles Frozen Chicken Breast Kiev 350g $3.99
- Nestle or Arnott’s Tubs 470ml $3.50
- Four’N Twenty Traditional Pies 700g Pk 4 $4
MEAT AND DELI PRODUCTS
Unlike the previous catalogues, this one has more “prices dropped” deals from different categories. Therefore, I think you might want to see pg 20-21 in order to deal in meat prices. Similarly, deli and bakery products are also featuring half-price sales and prices dropped. Customers can additionally see the Coles catalogue and ALDI catalogue. Instead, you can directly go to the preview of the catalogues.
The other catalogue contents have as much as the Woolworths Catalogue. Certainly good deals. For example, ALDI has home appliances. No to repeat myself, I say goodbye to everyone. Enjoy!