The latest Big w Catalogue has a discount on toys, costumes, kids' bedroom products, and Harry Potter books and fan products. Shop bedroom items like bean bag, sheet set, K-D products on pg 31. You can find designs for boys and girls rooms. Both of them are on the same page. Moreover, you can save 30% off design home photo frames. Special design cushions are also available in that part of the Big W Catalogue. K-D kids quilt cover set will cost $24. The catalogue also is a place to find a 20% off discount on toys. Last month we browsed a huge Big W toy sale catalogue. It was called Toy Mania. It's still browsable in the archive. A portion of it is still on sale. The deal includes brands like Pikmi Pops, Hatchimals, Thomas&Friends, NERF, and many more. Some toys like outdoor and aquatic toys are exclusions to this discount.
The popularity of Harry Potter goes on with the fan products and costumers at Big W. I also liked Fantastic Beasts series. I think they have currently two movies but Harry Potter was something else. Book week at Big W will take place on 17 - 23 Aug. Before you attend, buy your favourite stories. If you like the Harry Potter franchise, I believe these will be interesting products. And find many more stories on that part. Check out these products from the Big W kids range on the catalogue:
- K-D Kids Quilt Cover Set - Black $24 pg 31
- Kodu Kids Dressing Table with Chair Set $69
- K-D Hello Cushion $7
- 20% off Toys pg 32
- Brilliant Basics Plain or Print Tees $2
Harry Potter Products on Big W Catalogue:
- Harry Potter Ravenclaw, Slytherin, Gryffindor or Hufflepuff Robe $20 pg 33
- NEW Harry Potter Ravenclaw, Slytherin, Gryffindor or Hufflepuff Socks One Size $8
- H.Potter Sorting Hat $8
- LEGO Harry Potter Ultimate Sticker Collection $10
- Harry Potter Hardback Complete Collection Book Box Set With Unique Slipcase $120
- Thelma The Unicorn + Hat Box Set $20 pg 34
- Where's Wally Adult Costume - Large $18
Also, see Marvel and DC superhero costumes like Batman, Ironman, Spider-Man, and more on pg 36. More toy sales and kids' products can be in your feed when you follow us on Facebook or Twitter pages. Also, subscribe to the free newsletter to get emails about these deals.