This week a new Bunnings Catalogue has been published. As the new season upcoming, you might be in need of reorganising and trimming your garden. Prefer professional ways of doing it, choose your tools in the right way and get them for lower prices. Lawn mowers, blowers, trimmers, forks, hand tools, bags and more will be needed for winter preps of garden. So much work to be done in Fall before winter. Cleaning up planted material comes at first place. You can do chemical tests, and save the leaves to get natural leaf mold. There plenty of options in the list to do. But first take a look at the Bunnings Warehouse products, and think of how to make things easier.
- Ryobi 175cc Lawn Mower $399 – subaru engine
- Victa 140cc Super Catcher Lawn Mower – Briggs&Stratton Engine $449
While preparing your garden for winter, remember to leave vegetables. Veggies like cauliflower can attract the insects or harmful worms eventually killing them. A tricky technique to care about your ground. Special mulch prices are featured on pg 15. Find watering pot and insect sprays there. Your vegetables will die in winter. So cleaning up your garden is vitally important. Remember to get the best deals by Bunnings Catalogue.
- Mr Tidy Hessian Garden Bag $5.30
- Reln 150L Compost Bin $39.90
- Trojan Long Handle Shifting Shovel $39.98
- Fiskars Medium Power Gear Bypass Pruner $41.90
- Ryobi One+ 18V Lithium-Ion Lawn Mower Kit $399
- Ozito Power Xchange 18V Cordless Blower Skin $69
Are some of the powerful tools for your garden. Follow this category for next catalogue of the warehouse.