Aussie snacks are one of the coolest range of snacks all around the world. People envy Aussies out there. The supermarkets are full of the coolest chips, candies, chocolates, and beverages. Some of them are expensive from time to time and some can get really cheap. When you have the chance stock up your favourites from the snack aisles of the supermarkets like IGA. Currently, three major supermarkets have catalogues including snacks. Coles, Woolworths, and IGA Catalogues have some good deals on snacks like The Natural co. bags.
Gigantic sale means a half-price deal on some cool items. Coca-Cola 1.25L will cost $1.57 which is half the regular cost. Check out these IGA Catalogue snack sale items and more from the other aisles:
- Cadbury Chocolate Blocks 150-190g $2.25 pg 8
- Coca-Cola 30x375mL $19.57
- Cadbury Medium Bars 30-60g $1 pg 9
- Coca-Cola, Sprite, Fanta or Lift 10x375mL $8.30
- Nestlé or Allen's Chocolate Blocks 118-200g $3
- Nestlé Fun Pack 11 Pack 2 for $5
- The Natural Confectionery Co. Bags 200-260g $2.50
- V Energy Drink 4x275mL $6.50
- Arnott’s Cream or Scotch Finger Biscuits 200-250g $2
- Thins 175g, Assorted Multipacks 5-6 Pack or Kettle Popcorn 80-110g $2.50
You can subscribe to the free newsletter and get emails about the weekly ads. Find the details of all other categories and deals in the catalogue content. Follow our social accounts as well.