Easter half prices for the snacks and drinks at IGA stores. Check out the new IGA Catalogue 31 Mar - 6 Apr 2021 content that can lead you to the best prices of the week. Coca-Cola 30x375mL will cost only $19.40! Aussie fresh fruits are also on sale. Avocados and watermelon can be interesting in the fresh range of the catalogue. Go to pg 5 for the meat sale. The catalogue also recommends new recipes which you can practice until Easter. Learn the garlic & thyme recipe for grilled chicken on this IGA Catalogue. Go to pg 8 for the recipe and ingredients. Hot cross buns are an essential item to any Easter sale. Check out IGA's new deals on them and more bakery products.
- Yarrows Easter Buns 430-480g Selected Varieties $3 pg 9
- Your Bakery Mud Cake 600g Selected Varieties $4.50
- Tasmanian Heritage Camembert or Double Brie Cheese 250g $5.90
Easter confectionery from Cadbury and more brands:
- Cadbury Easter Egg Giftbox 125-193g Selected Varieties $8 pg 12
- Red Tulip Hunting Eggs Crate 170g $4.50
- Cadbury Dairy Milk Humpty Dumpty 130g or Freddo 124g 2 for $10
- Cadbury Favourites, Toblerone or Lindt Lindor Chocolate Gift Box 147-373g Selected Varieties $7 pg 13
IGA Pantry Sale
Buy your basic food needs and drinks from this category of IGA Catalogue 31 Mar - 6 Apr 2021. It also covers some new snack deals and candies like eclipse. The latest half-price deals can be interesting for anyone in this category. Twirl, Cherry Ripe, Doritos chips are all in.
- Smith's Oven Baked 130g or Doritos Corn Chips 150-170g Selected Varieties $1.75 pg 14
- Cadbury, Europe Medium Bar, Roll or Toblerone Chocolate 30-60g Selected Varieties $1 pg 15
- Cadbury Roses 450g $7.75 ea
- Kettle Potato Chips 150-175g Selected Varieties $2.32
You can win $50 IGA gift card. You can complete a form on iga.com.au to get a chance to win for 14 days.