Another deal on the latest Coles Catalogue is the snack specials for Christmas. They have new deals on popular brands and you can find Christmas treats. Moreover, some products will cost only half on Wednesday. Shop the new Coles Catalogue sale to buy Arnott's Jatz original at 2/$5. Coles has beverage deals like Red Bull and Monster. Byu them saving huge this week. Also, the catalogue can offer you deli-style chips, half-price deals on Cadbury Roses, and more Christmas chocolates. In order to save on all of these, you can use the Coles Christmas snacks specials on the catalogue.
Party foods can be the best in the deli and bakery department but decent snacks are also important in a gathering. If you want to really have some premium quality stuff, a little research of deals and vouchers may only do good for your budget. Don't forget anything from this catalogue and the others like Woolworths. Cheezels cheese snacks, which is a classic Aussie snack, will cost half this week. They also have a coke sale regarding different sizes and cans of Coca-Cola on pg 26.
- Arnott’s Tim Tam or Mint Slice Chocolate Biscuits 160g-200g or Shapes or Jatz Crackers 160g-225g 2 for $5 pg 22
- Cadbury or Europe Bitesize 110g-135g $3
- Majans Bhuja Mix 140g-200g or Bhuja Chip Mix 110g $3
- Coles Italian Premium Mixers 4x200mL 2 for $10 pg 23
- Peckish Rice Crackers 100g $1.10
- Mars M&M’s or Maltesers Block Chocolate 146g-160g or Arnott’s Block Chocolate 170g $3
- Red Bull Energy Drink 4x250mL $6.50
Cadbury products and more snack sale:
- Toblerone 700g $10 pg 24
- Cadbury Chocolate Coated Fruit or Nut Jar 310g-380g $5
- Mars or Nestlé Medium Bar 35g-56g $1 pg 25
- Cheezels Cheese Snacks 125g $1.20
You can buy Schweppes, Coke, Mount Franklin at lower prices, too. Subscribe to free newsletter in order to get emails. Also, you can find our social accounts to follow and track these deals.