Mother's Day gifts at Coles is a product range which covers flowers bouquets, a nice breakfast sale, bonus points on the purchases of gift cards and a mixture of product categories creating another of gifts. A gift list covering many products from different categories can be found on pg 11. It's not a surprise that one of the major sales promoted in this catalogue is the lists of half-price deals. View pg 2-3 which are completely about the products sold at half prices. Moreover, Coles Catalogue highlights flybuys deal that will return 5000 flights in Australia. See pg 15 for the details of that deal.
In the first part of the catalogue, there are snacks and beverage of likeable brands. They are available at half prices.
- Cadbury Medium Bar 30g-60g $.85
- Omo Laundry Liquid 2 Litre or Powder 2kg $10
- Weight Watchers Classic Meals 300g-370g $2.90
- Oral B Vitality Power Brush 1 Pack $20
- Naturopathica Fat Blaster Less Sugar Choc Shake 430g $10 pg 2
- Heinz Beanz 555g $1.50
- Twinings Tea Bags 10 Pack 10g-22g $1
- Vittoria Mountain Grown Coffee Beans or Ground 1kg or Organic Coffee Beans 1kg $18.35
- Espressotoria Vittoria Espresso Coffee Capsules 12 Pack $4.20
- Green’s Puddings 260g $1.35
- Maharajah’s Choice Basmati Rice 5kg $8.75
- Gold Choice Canola, Vegetable or Sunflower Oil 4 Litre $9
- Cheetos Snacks 100g $1 pg 3
- Lindt Lindor Chocolate Gift Box 235g $9.50
- Arnott’s Scotch Finger Biscuits 232g-250g $1.42
- Lipton Ice Tea 1.5 Litre $1.97
- H2Coco Coconut Water 1 Litre $3
- Australia’s Own Organic Unsweetened Almond Long Life Milk 1 Litre $1.40
- Cadbury Chocolate Fingers Biscuits 114g $1.50
You can find the ingredients for a good meal to be ready for dinner. Also, the breakfast is an important sale from Coles Catalogue. Down Down deals that have been quite popular in recent years, are again available in a new Coles Catalogue. Moreover, the deli and meat products are featured. Coles is a MasterChef chosen supermarket since 2009 and their department of meat has been strongly developing. I am sure the half-price deals on frozen products will draw your attention for the significant price drops. Visit pg 29 for these items which are generally what you would expect from a good frozen sale.
- Bulla Multipack 4 Pack-14 Pack $3.40 pg 29
- Bulla Creamy Classics Custard Sticks 6 Pack $4
- Bulla Creamy Classics Custard 1 Litre $4
- Fry’s Soy & Flaxseed Schnitzels 320g $3
- Pacific West Cocktail Spring Rolls 1kg $5.77
- Patties Party Pies 12 Pack 560g $3.57
- Ingham’s Original Chicken Breast Tenders 400g $4.15
- Streets Cornetto 4 Pack $3.50
- Birds Eye Frozen Fish Fingers 375g $2.80
There are more products for half prices in this catalogue. I recommend you to browse all categories for a possible good deal.
COLES CATALOGUE MOTHER'S DAY SALE
Woolworths Catalogue and Coles Catalogue are both offering good deals on gifts for Mother's Day. I would also recommend Target, Kmart and ALDI catalogues for good gifts. Check out all those sales for better prices and important products.
Coles has a flower sale on pg 8. These gifts are basically for you to spend a lovely day with your family and especially with your Mother.
- Mother’s Day Extravagant Bouquet $35 pg 8
- Tulip Surprise $20
- Potted Chrysanthemum $10
- Potted Daffodils $14
- Mother’s Day Bouquet $25
- Coles Mud Cake 600g $4.40 pg 9
- Helga’s Bread 680g-850g $3.50
- Tetley Tea Cup Tea Bag 100 Pack $3.30
- Coles Lemon or Toffee Pecan Roulade 450g $12
- Coles Bakery Shortbread Cookies 12 Pack $3.50
- Coles Ultimate Mini Cherry Pies 6 Pack $5
An excellent breakfast that reminds me of European style breakfast food is available on pg 10. Coles Croissants, Bonne Maman Jam and more products are on sale.
- Golden Circle Juice 2L 2 for $5 pg 10
- Manning Valley Free Range Eggs 12 Pack 700g $5
- Tassal Sliced Smoked Salmon 200g $10
- Coles Croissants 3 Pack or 4 Pack $2.50
- Meadow Lea Spread 500g $2.50
- Abe’s Bagels 4 Pack $3.80