Easter sale is one of the promotions from the latest Woolworths Catalogue. Cadbury bucket eggs is an example of deals. Save $4 on that product this week at Woolies. “Prices Dropped” on Easter treats including exclusive ones like Cadbury bunny, crate, gala box, Mars, Snickers and more on pg 4-5.
Ferrero Rocher 375g, Lindt Lindor balls, Nestle KitKat, and more will be in your sight while browsing this catalogue. Half-price sales like Loacker chocolate biscuits, Lindor balls are at half prices. Hot Cross buns are perhaps the most popular bakery products being sold at Woolies when Easter is approaching. The classic taste made by masters.
Easter sweets are formidable foods and rare prices are valid for them at Woolworths starting on Wednesday. Find ice cream and dairy nutrition for breakfast and fun. Some good recipes are featured on pg 8-9. Brioche bun melt, Easter Sundaes and more. The traditional taste of Hot Cross Buns. Brioche, mini chocolate, a traditional fruit and more are featured on pg 10-11.
Easter Sale and Half Prices
- The Natural Confectionery Co. or Sour Patch 200-260g $2
- Nescafe Coffee Sachets Pk 10 $3.29
- Peters Drumsticks 475-490ml Pk 4-6 $4
- Cadbury Bucket with Eggs 187-214g $6 pg 2
- Cadbury Bunny 250g $6
- Cadbury Easter Gift Box 190-215g $7.50
- Cadbury Dairy Milk Egg, Roses Egg or Scorched Deluxe Egg 420-430g $15 pg 3
- Lindt Mini Egg Bag 90g $3.50
- Cadbury Crate 340g Pk 20 $9 pg 4
- Cadbury Bunny 170g $4.50
- Lindt Lindor Balls 235g $9
- Loacker Chocolate Biscuits 100-125g $2 – save $2 pg 12
- Pringles 134g $2.50
- Coca-Cola Soft Drink Can Varieties 30 x 375ml $22.50 pg 13
- Peckish Rice Crackers 100g $1.10
Gold Coast 2018 commonwealth game coin collection album is available at Woolworths Catalogue on pg 13. Check out those beverage deals on pg 13. Coca-Cola, Smith’s crinkle cut corn chips, Peckish rice crackers, V Energy drinks and more will be on sale. Visit the preview of pg 13 to discover.
Recipe of Bunny Cookies and MasterFoods products are on pg 14. Check out half-price deals on Jack Links beef jerky, Red Rock Deli chips special and more. Nutella, Vegemite, Nestle Milo and more pantry will be on sale. See the new half prices for packaged products on pg 17. Old El Paso, Continental Cup a Soup, Barilla Pasta sauce and more are available today.
- Jack Link’s Beef Jerky 50g $2.25 pg 15
- Red Rock Deli Chips Special Reserve 150g $2.24
- Nestle Nesquik Cereal 650g or Milo Cereal 660-700g $3.49 pg 17
- Heinz Baked Beans 555g $1.50
- Barilla Pasta Sauce 400g $1.87
- Continental Cup a Soup 2 Serve 40-75g $1
- Old El Paso Stand ‘n’ Stuff Kits 275-351g or Hard ‘n’ Soft Kit 350g $3.50
- Uncle Ben’s Microwaveable Rice 250-300g $1.62
G-Free and More Food Products
Gluten-Free products for a healthier way of daily life and organic food offers can be found on pg 18-19. Fresh fruits including Aussie sweet potatoes, nectarines, grapes, raspberries and more. A spectacular list of products that will surely amaze most people who are enthusiastic in searching for good deals.
Deli and Meat is another original content from the Woolies. You’ll see packaged sausage, T-bone, lamb cutlets, pre-packed salad varieties. Lenten seafood offers are pretty popular items of all weekly catalogues. These might also be interesting to you. Go to pg 24 for and extended part of seafood for Lent sale from this Woolworths Catalogue:
- Fresh Tasmanian Atlantic Salmon Fillets Skin On $25 pg 24
- Australian Fresh Barramundi Fillets Skin On $28
- Fresh Cooked Aussie Medium Tiger Prawns $27
- Greenseas Tuna 95g $1 pg 25
- Paramount Pink Salmon 210g $2
- King Oscar Mackerel 115g $2
- John West Sardines 110g $1.30
If you are fan of prepared food products like McCain pizza, beer batter chips, tray meals, chicken breast fingers or nuggets, you may like pg 26 of this catalogue. Woolworths also offers half-price sale for these items:
- Nestle or Arnott’s Tubs 470ml $3.50 pg 27
- Skinny Cow Varieties 680ml Pk 4 $4
- Bulla Creamy Classics Ice Cream 2 Litre $4
- Steggles Frozen Chicken Breast Kiev 350g $3.99
- Bulla Creamy Classic Sandwiches 560ml Pk 4 $4
- Patties Party Pack 1.25 kg $6.75
- Ingham’s Frozen Chicken Breast Tenders 400g $4
- Four’N Twenty Angus Pies 760g Pk 4 or Craft Beer Pies 700g Pk 4 $4.35
Recipe of lamb souvlaki with tzatziki, and low prices for dairy products on pg 28-29. Starting on pg 30 you can find non-food deals by Woolworths Catalogue. Follow our page on Facebook to get these posts on your feed.