Options ( / / )
Half-price deals and new grocery prices from Coles Catalogue 2 - 8 Jun 2021 are useful things for you if you have a nearby store of the brand or shop there on a regular basis. Save half on Campbell's Real Stock, Nescafé cappuccino, and more products starting from the first page of the new catalogue. Snacks and essentials from the pantry category, soup, leg ham, chicken noodles, and other categories appear to be other half-price specials in the catalogue. Shop online to manage your savings and items more conveniently. Products like Bref, Kleenex, Palmolive, Morning Fresh, and more are also half-price items from the household category.
- ½ price specials:
- Cadbury Sharepack, Real Stock Campbell's, Nescafé, Bulls Ice Cream half-price deals
- Cobram Olive Oil, Thins chips, Nivea, Oral-B, and more products pg 2
- Up & Go, Uncle Tobys, Robert Timms, Suimin Chicken noodles, nad more pg 3
- Half-price Snacks and Candies, Cheezels, Cadbury Favourites, Maltesers, McVities Digestives, pg 4
- Biozet Attack, Dynamo, Cold Power, and more household products at half prices pg 5
Coles Fresh Produce, Meat, Fridge, Deli, Bakery
Aussie fresh fruits with in-season products like Jazz Apples are some of the promoted items. 100% Aussie Naval orange is also one of the fruits in this section. Fresh category is an extensive part of the supermarket sale. Not only products that are on sale are the highlights of the content but also there are various recipes to find in the content.
- Fresh fruits, apples, onions, vegetables, and more pg 7
- Whole chicken, red meat, recipes, and more pg 8-11
- Fridge and deli products, ham, Primo double-smoked products, Cabanossi, and more pg 14-15
- Aussie style bread and bakery products at half prices on pg 16&17
Coles Snacks, Drinks, Breakfast Foods, And More
Some snacks are great replacements for breakfast and lunch. Refresh your breath with eclipse, have some KitKat or Ritz while you are working. All the favourite brands of the soda packs and more are available in the catalogue at half prices. Browse Coles Catalogue 2 - 8 Jun 2021 for breakfast foods and drinks, too. Twinings herb tea will cost half this week.
- Smith’s Crinkle Cut Potato Chips 150g-170g, Calbee Harvest Snaps 5 Pack 80g, Arnott’s Shapes or Jatz Crackers 160g-225g or CC’s Corn Chips 175g 2 for $5 pg 18
- Mars Maltesers Block Chocolate 146g or Nestlé Block Chocolate 118g-200g $3 pg 19
- Pepsi, Solo or Schweppes Soft Drink or Frantelle Sparkling Water Cans 10x375mL $7 pg 20
- Coca-Cola Soft Drink 24x375mL $19.05
- Weet-Bix and Twinings Herbal at half prices pg 23
Coles Pantry Products, Fridge Foods, Frozen Products
The latest deals from the basic categories and the things you would keep in your fridge. From yoghurt to ready meals and ice cream, this product range of Coles Catalogue 2 - 8 Jun 2021 is a regular but very important category of the week. Buy canned goods like Heinz tomatoes or John West Sardines in this part of the catalogue.
- Heinz soup, canned tomatoes, Old El Paso, Sirena, John West tuna, Passage to India, and more pg 24-25
- Peanut Butter, Barista almond milk, Camembert cheese, Mersey Valley, and more pg 27
- Perfect Italiano, Western Star spread, Dare milk, orange juice, and more pg 28-29
- Chobani Yoghurt is only $1.50. Connoissuer ice cream, Ben & Jerry's, Frozen foods like McCain, Patties, and Street Pizza pg 30-33
Nonfood categories have a considerable amount of deals, too. Pet supplies are on sale. Pedigree, MyDog, SuperCoat, Whiskas, and more brands are available in this category.