If you follow the games, the grand final faves must be interesting for you, too. Spot the new snack deals that are some half-price discounts on the first page of the new Coles Catalogue. Coke, frozen pizza, and more enjoyable food deals are available in this section. Go to pg 3-4 for the details of the half-price sale for some pantry and snack sale. There are also specials of cosmetics like Olay Regenerist Retinol24 night moisturizer. Versatile contents like these would be the first choice of yours if you like to save half on your regular shopping trips. Coles has got a wide range of half prices for products from various categories appearing on pg 4-5. You can buy even a bottle of Organic Choice luxe laundry liquid of 1L for only $5. That's half the regular price.
- Smith's Crinkle Cut Potato Chips 150g-170g or CC's Corn Chips 175g $1.75 pg 2
- Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza 310g-390g $3.95
- Arnott's Shapes Crackers 160g-190g $1.60
- Coca-Cola No Sugar Soft Drink 24x375mL $15.90
Coles Half-Price Sale
A big portion of the content of this catalogue is solely focused on promoting the new deals of the half-priced items of the week. You have a new chance to save on your favourite pantry or snack items. This sale also contains non-food products like Omo laundry liquid or powder.
Have a look at some of those from Coles Catalogue 21 - 27 Oct 2020:
- La Española Olive Oil 1 Litre $7.50 pg 3
- Gold Sunset Canola or Vegetable Oil 4 Litre $9
- Red Island Extra Virgin Olive Oil 500mL $4
- Kellogg's Nutri Grain 500g $3.37 pg 3
- Mars Ice Cream Varieties 6 Pack 207mL-318mL $4.25 pg 4
- Haldiram’s Punjabi Samosa 650g $5
- Balfours Square Meat Pies 4 Pack 680g $4
Game Snacks from Coles Catalogue 21 - 27 Oct
Grand final faves are the best snacks and the deals on enjoyable foods or beverages of the week. You got some of the popular brands with their chocolate bars, soda packs, gums, and many more. Lipton ice tea 1.5L will cost half this week.
- Cadbury Favourites Boxed Chocolates 820g $14 pg 7
- Lindt Lindor Bag 300g-308g $8
- Kinder Chocolate Sharepack 16 Pack $2.50
- Campbell’s V8 Juice 1.25 Litre 2 for $7 pg 8
- Schweppes Mixers or Pepsi Max Soft Drink 4x300mL $2.95 pg 10
Coles Halloween Sale
A separate catalogue is available entirely for the Halloween products. There is a wide range of candies, a new recipe is included in the content on pg 16, and the top deals may offer some attraction. Mars Maltesers, M&M's, Peanut will cost $6 only. Look for similar deals in the Halloween snack sale.
- Cadbury Medium Bar 30g-60g $1 pg 17
- Pascall or Sour Patch Bag 160g-350g $2
- Mars or Skittles Funsize 144g-216g $2.50
- Boys & Girls Dress Up Set $8 pg 18
- Spinning Wand $8
Fresh Produce, Meat, Deli
The supermarket has prepared some new deals on fresh products including bakery items. This week's festive treats are fruit mince pie and classic biscuits that you can find on pg 19. Save on fresh fruits. Pack your lunch with some salad ingredients like iceberg lettuce or tomatoes. Eating healthy will make you feel better and it is actually cheaper.
- Coles Festive Fruit Mince Pies 6 Pack 360g $4 pg 19
- Australian R2E2 Mangoes $3.90
- Fresh Tasmanian Salmon Skin On Portions $27 kg pg 22
- Coles Australian No Added Hormones Beef Rump Steak $21 kg
Frozen Food, Dairy Products, Yoghurt and Pantry
Shop the basics at Coles supermarket. If you only focus on the products that are on sale, you will significantly reduce the cost. Let's way you can't find what you need cheaper on Coles catalogue. Then, take a look at the latest Woolworths Catalogue in case they have them. Combine the items that are only on sale. Make your shopping list that way. Eventually, you will develop a system that only saves your money instead of paying the full price.
Coles Catalogue 21 - 27 Oct has great frozen foods as always. Slowly cooked lamb meat meal is $4.80. Save $1.20 on that product. More is on the catalogue content.
- Peters Connoisseur Ice Cream Tub 1 Litre $7.50 pg 25
- On The Menu Plated Meal 320g $4.80
- Coles Kitchen Butter Chicken & Rice 350g $6.50 pg 28
- Two Good Yoghurt 150g $1.25 pg 29
- Dairy Farmers Thick & Creamy Yoghurt 600g $3.50 pg 29
Renew your breakfast food inventory at home. Nut bars, fibre-rich foods for breakfast are available in the half-price range.
- Lavazza Espresso Barista Coffee Beans 1kg $17.50 pg 32
- Bega Simply Nuts Peanut Butter 315g-325g $2.50
Subscribe to the newsletter to receive similar deals and don't forget to see non-food categories like dental care products on the catalogue.
Coles Personal Care Half-Price Deals
Buy shampoos or deodorants at half prices at Coles. Deals on toothpaste, mouthwash, and more personal care items are going to be on sale. And that's a half-price deal. Never get annoyed in the mornings when you see you run out of toothpaste. Buy some extra while they are on sale. There is also a pet category in the new catalogue. Woofin' Good dog foods, treats for little fellas. See them on pg 37. The product range of the Coles Catalogue is quite interesting again this week.
- Colgate 360º Value Pack Toothbrush 2 Pack or Colgate Sensitive Multi Protection Toothpaste 110g $4 pg 35
- Colgate Whitening or Max Fresh Cool Mint Toothpaste 170g-190g $3.50
- Colgate Plax Freshmint Mouthwash 500mL $3
Coles Home Products
Buy some cleaning supplies as a preparation for the new season. Spring must feel fresh at home, too. Handee, Kleenex, Quilton, and more products or brands are participating in the Coles household sale this week. That includes the laundry care category.
- Omo Laundry Powder 2kg or Liquid 2 Litre $11 pg 38
- Glen 20 Disinfectant Spray 300g $5
- Kleenex Complete Clean Toilet Tissue 9 Pack $4.80
- Décor Hydro Stainless Steel Bottle 750mL $14 pg 39
Optus prepaid deals, mobile deals from Telstra, and more non-food deals of Coles Catalogue may be interesting for you, too.