The longstanding traditional concept of the Coles Catalogue is still valid in the new one. Everybody's favourite deals like half-price sales, fresh food of Australian farms and new tastes that are all on sale. A part that is probably familiar to all of us who have kids who need to go to school next semester, is the back to school sale of the Coles Catalogue 27 Jan - 2 Feb. All needs were organized properly to be presented for the customers who want to browse the new catalogue. Go to pg 1-3 for half-price deals on products that would be perfect for lunchtime at school. Cereals, nonfood needs, dental care items with a price dropped by 40% special for this week, and more are in the category.
- Kellogg's Nutri Grain 290g $2.47
- Bega Peanut Butter 470g $2.95
- Herbert Adams Slow Cooked Chunky Beef Pies 400g $3.90
- Bulla Creamy Classics 2 Litre or Cookie Sandwich 4 Pack $4.25 pg 2
- Doritos Corn Chips 150g-170g or The Natural Chip Co. Potato Chips 175g $1.75
- And more on these pages
You can easily resupply your kitchen cabinet with the important grocery and pantry products in this catalogue. Back to school sale covers 2 for $5 deal on snacks on pg 4. One of them is Arnott's Jazz and more is there, too.
Some of the food deals from Coles Catalogue 27 Jan - 2 Feb Back to School:
- Smith’s Chips 6 Pack 114g or Cobs Popcorn 5 Pack 65g, Smith’s Crinkle Cut Potato Chips 150g-170g, Arnott’s Shapes or Jatz Crackers 160g-225g, Oreo
- Multipack Mini Cream Cookies 10 Pack 230g or Arnott’s Cruskits Crispbread 125g 2 for $5
- Uncle Tobys Le Snak Value Pack 264g $3.80
- Uncle Tobys Muesli Bars 185g, Tasti Smooshed Wholefood Balls 69g or Nice & Natural Fruit Strings 136g 2 for $5 pg 7
- Don Sliced Meats 180g-250g $3.20 pg 8
- Creative Gourmet Frozen Blueberries 300g $2.82
- Don Premium Leg Ham 200g $3.75 pg 9
Coles Fresh Produce Deals
Aussie fresh foods of the Coles Catalogue 27 Jan - 2 Feb that contain fruits like mangoes, white potatoes, broccoli brunch, seedless watermelon, and more items. Again, high-quality meat and products of the deli are also on sale this week.
- Coles Beef, Thyme & Parsley Burgers 500g or Coles Beef & Pork Meatballs 560g 2 for $12 pg 16
- Fresh Tasmanian Salmon Skin Off Portions $29 kg
- Don Virginian Leg Ham $20 kg
Drinks and Snacks This Week
Like every new catalogue by the supermarket, you have new prices in the snack & drink category this week. Favourite brands like Coca-Cola, Powerade, Kettle chips, McVitie's, Cheezels have been covered by the half-price deal. The catalogue has sweets and more crispy snacks at lower prices, too.
- Powerade Sports Drink 600mL $1.82 pg 19
- Fanta Orange or Sprite Soft Drink 24x375mL $16.17
- Lipton Ice Tea 1.5 Litre $1.97
Remember to follow the content of the coles & co for it has uniquely good and simple recipes every week.
Coles Catalogue 27 Jan - 2 Feb Pantry
The basic supplies of a week including canned goods like salmon or tuna fish are on sale again. But this time, you can also save on leg ham that the essential of lunch sandwich for most people. Find genuine brands of Italian cuisine which is the best culture of food when it comes to slow-food experience.
- La Española Olive Oil 1 Litre $7.50 pg 25
- Maharajah’s Choice Basmati Rice 5kg $9.50
- Gold Sunset Canola or Vegetable Oil 4 Litre $9
- John West Deli Tuna 90g or Salmon Tempters 95g $1.35 pg 26
- Plumrose Leg Ham 340g $3.95 pg 27
Coles Frozen Products
Frozen pizza, packaged vegetables, and frozen ingredients for possible recipes for your hot meals can be found in the frozen range of the catalogue. To find some more half-price deals in this part, I recommend you to browse pg 30-31.
- McCain Ultra Thin Pizza 310g-320g $3.75 pg 30
- Street Gourmet or Traditional Pizza 345g-385g $5
- Peters Messina Gelato Bars 4 Pack 400mL $5 pg 31
- Peters Proud & Punch Ice Sticks 6 Pack-8 Pack $4
Also, see other Coles catalogues featured this week: