Woolies welcomes you presenting half-price deals on an updated product range. Starting from the first pages, you can come across with a lot of half prices and lower prices of the week flipping through pages. Breakfast products of Uncle Tobys and Lynx deodorants are two important half-price deals appearing on the second page. 40% off hair care and colour of popular brands like L'Oreal is another great deal of the week in the nonfood categories. There is a lot of ways to shop and save at Woolworths supermarket. Use the app, rewards, and the catalogue to max out the savings. Woolworths Catalogue 27 Jan - 2 Feb 2021 covers half-price deals in the back to school sale.
Back to school breakfast:
- Chobani Yogurt Pouch 140g $1.12 pg 6
- Sanitarium Weet-Bix 575g $1.90
- Nestle Milo 460g or 30% Less Added Sugar or Plant Based 395g $3.50
- Sanitarium Weet-Bix Protein 500g $3
Back to school snacks:
- 30% off multipack biscuits like belVita, mini Oreo
- Cadbury Mini Roll or Cake Bar Varieties Pk 5 $1.87
- Nature Valley Crunchy Bars 252g Pk 6 or Fibre One Bars 100-120g Pk 4/5 $4
Woolworths Back to School sale doesn't end there. There is a page on woolworths.com.au where you can find quick and healthy breakfast or lunch food ideas. Pack the kids' sandwiches a night before easily. Vegemite, peanut butter, bread, Primo products, and more are on sale. In addition to these, probably much needed glass food storage products are also free for container credits.
Woolworths Catalogue Fresh Sale 27 Jan - 2 Feb
It's needless to point out the richness of the fresh produce category in the catalogue. They have the perfect Australian fresh products in both fruit and vegetable sections. Learn about the new prices of seedless grapes, white nectarines, potatoes, and many more products. Seafood and meat are also big deals of the week. Browse these products and more on Woolworths Catalogue 27 Jan - 2 Feb:
- Fresh Medium Cooked Australian Tiger Prawns $28 kg pg 21
- Woolworths BBQ Burgers, Kebabs, Meatballs or COOK Marinated Beef, Lamb or Pork Steaks 240-600g 2 for $12
- Australian Beef Scotch Fillet Steak $35 kg
If you find it messy to deal with the fresh ingredients or like to have some good ice cream after supper, you can find frozen category pretty interesting, too. Reese's, Oreo cookies, Peters Drumstick, Patties, and more are on sale this week.
- Mars or Snickers Bars or Teasers Sticks 300-360ml Pk 6 $4.25 pg 26
- Reese’s or Hershey’s Tubs 473ml, Hershey’s Sticks 360ml Pk 4 or Reese’s Cones 472ml Pk 4 $4.25
- Oreo Sticks, Cookies or Cones 440-475ml Pk 4 $4.25
- Golden Wok Diana Chan’s Dumpling Range 230g $3.75
The place to buy ice cream is actually the page where you can find summer favourites. Ice cream products like Blue Ribbon, Peters frosty fruits, Maxibon, and more products. Check out more than ice cream in the frozen category:
- Birds Eye Deli Chips 600g $2.50 pg 29
- Birds Eye Deli Fish 250g or Snacking 225-250g $7.20
- Ingham’s Super Crunch 300-350g $5
Woolworths Catalogue Snack & Pantry Sale
Some of these products are not only delicious but they are actually quintessential ingredients of home-cooked hot meals. A lot of snack deals are available in this part of the catalogue. Pringles, Thins, So Good almond coconut milk, and more will be on sale this week.
- Arnott’s Shapes 160-190g $1.60 pg 31
- Cocobella Coconut Water 1 Litre $2.50
- Pringles 134g $2
- Thins or French Fries Chips 175g $1.75
- Nestle Medium Bars 35-55g $1
Celebrate the Lunar New Year with some healthy Asian cuisine foods like those you can find on pg 33. Mama Jumbo noodles, sesame oil, and more are featured items of that part of the catalogue. Find olive oil, tuna fish, and more canned goods of the Woolworths Catalogue 27 Jan - 2 Feb 2021.
- Five Tastes Rice Infusions 4 x 40g or Five Tastes Stir Fry Shots 4 x 45g $2
- Suthera Thai Coconut Rolls 70g $2
- La Molisana Pastificio Pasta 500g $1.40
In the pantry shelves, low prices are not only for these products. Taco Kits and a wide range of sauces are viewable in these pages. Starting from pg 37, you can find many more deals but they are mainly nonfood products.