Half-price specials and the latest deals on Foodland Catalogue 17 - 23 Feb 2021 will improve the efficiency of savings in your shopping process of the week. Great deals on groceries for the week. Shop half-price deals on products like Sanitarium Up & Go. Stop-Scratch and win will end soon. Fresh whole foods are available on pg 2-3. After that, you have the deli-meat products. Buy Australian premium beef topside roast or steak bulk pack is only $15.99 kg. Resupply your breakfast stocks with the deals from the catalogue. Coco Pops cereals and Uncle Tobys products are on sale this week.
- Nestlé Chocolate Blocks 118-200g $2.50
- Sanitarium Up & Go 6 x 250ml $4.50
- Cadbury Sharepacks 144-180g $2.50
- Sorbent Toilet Rolls 12 Pack $4.70
- Golden Bakery Crumpets Rounds 6 Pack $1.85 pg 6
- Helga's Cafe Style Fruit Loaf 600g $3.25
Snack and Drinks from Foodland Catalogue 17 - 23 Feb 2021
Shop coffee, tea bags, coke, and packs of them in bulky amounts at lower prices with the Foodland Catalogue. Mornings are better when you have a proper coffee. Moccona freeze dried coffee 400g is only $16 this week. Browse pg 8-9 for the details of the new prices and products.
- Lipton English Breakfast Tea Bag 100 Pack $2.50 pg 8
- Moccona Coffee Beans Dark Roast 1kg $14
- Lipton Ice Tea 1.5 Litre $1.95 pg 9
- French Fries or Cheezels 175-190g $1.75 pg 10