Footy Finals favourites from Foodland Catalogue 21 - 27 Sep 2022 start with half prices. Snacks and cheese products will cost half on the first page. Tasmanian Heritage double brie, Doritos chips, MasterFoods tomato, TimTam are some of the participating items. Explore the new deals of fresh produce and meat products. Blueberries punnet will be only $3.95 this week. Beef mince, steak, meatballs, Spring lamb loin rib cutlets, lamb rack roast, and more products are available on pg 4-5. The breakfast sale is one of the interesting categories where you can buy some breakfast bars and tasty peanut butter of Bega.
- Australian New Season Spring Lamb Loin Rib Cutlets $31 kg pg 5
- Barossa Fine Foods Gypsy Ham $26 kg pg 6
- Northern Light Smoked Salmon 100g $6.50 pg 7
- Fibre One Brownie Bars 120g $3 pg 9
- Uncle Tobys Muesli Bars 185g $3.50
- Ryvita Crispbread 250g $1.95 pg 10
- Kytons Bakery Lamingtons Range 6 Pack 420g $6.50 pg 11
- Arnott's Family Chocolate Biscuits 160-250g $2 pg 12
- Doritos Corn Chips 150-170g $2.15 pg 14
- Nestlé Medium Bars or Violet Crumble Bars 30-55g $1 pg 15
Many more deals like these are available on Foodland Catalogue 21 - 27 Sep 2022. You can find essential grocery items like olive oil in pantry sale. Go to pg 17 for deals of Heinz mayonnaise. Yoghurt, ice cream, and more items are available in the new sale.