The new Foodland Catalogue offers half-price items on its cover expectedly. Similar to last week's catalogue, you can buy chips, canned goods, treats for half prices at Foodland supermarket. Save on your favourite and regular items of the food aisles. You can use this catalogue to buy everyday items for the lowest possible prices. Mighty deals are the special deal of Foodland. Visit pg 2-3 for not only the food products that are on sale but also nonfood home essentials like shampoo, Sorbent facial tissues, Biozet Attack, and more products. Fresh fruits and vegetables like watermelon, celery, potatoes, are also a big part of the new catalogue.
- Half-price deals: Kettle Chips, TimTam, Weet-Bix, Pascall marshmallows pg 1
- Mighty Deals: Biozet Attack, Continental products, soup, Palmolive, Sorbent, Peters ice cream, and more pg 2-3
- Fresh fruits, vegetables, watermelon, celery, and more pg 4-5
- Fresh meat, red meat, sausage, salami, pepperoni, ham, and more products pg 8-9
- Bakery products: bread, fruit loaf, custard tart, cake, and more pg 10 with half prices
- Breakfast cereals, LCM's, Vitasoy, Nutella, Vegemite, Froot Loops, Rice Bubbles, pg 12-13
- Tea & Coffee, Biscuits, snacks, and breakfast products pg 14-15
Foodland Catalogue Drinks & Snacks, Soda, Juice, and More
Snack and drink deals of Foodland Catalogue 9 - 15 Jun 2021 can be seen on pg 14-17. Your favourite brand of juice is probably in that product range. One of the good deals of the week from that category is Cottee's Cordial 1L priced at only $3.50 this week.
- Half-price snacks, drinks, Tostitos, Cadbury Dairy milk, Darrell Lea, Smith's, Ferrero Rocher, Powerade, and more pg 16&17
- Pantry products, flour, Edgell canned products, Gravox, SPC beans, and more pg 19
- Suimin cup noodles, Lee Kum Kee soy sauce, and more similar products pg 20
More categories including personal care and household supplies in nonfood categories are available in the last part of the Foodland Catalogue.